WTT Want To Trade?

no worries @Lionpuncher … it a amazon tv firestick …@ldle lol

1 Like

I’ll post pics tomorrow but I’ve got a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced I would trade for something interesting :wink: Comes with battery with few charge cycles, 2 sets of props, 1 used 1 new, controller, no damage to anything, used sparingly. I’ll throw in some random accessories for it too, prop guard, lens guard, etc

1 Like

Does the DJ Phantom 3 have a reliable follow me mode and what’s the flight time like?

I haven’t used follow me on it in ages so I’ll have to check on that, it should be near p4 performance with latest firmware. Flight time I think is 22ish minutes…also will need to double check

Check on that when you have time. I’ve got x2 TB VESC’s in an aluminum enclosure, mounted and ready to go.

1 Like

I’m kinda swimming in vescs, got any ebike, escooter stuff?

1 Like

Nope, I’ve a brand new MBS Comp 95 that just needs electronics though. It has motor mounts and motors and a waterproof battery box. No box for the VESC’s/ESC’s yet.

If anybody has a DJI Mavic and wants to trade for anything / wants some cash PM me. I have almost all the parts you need for an eboard :smile:

Looking for a set of 50cal baseplates, if anyone has any. Got a few sets of 44cals and random parts that I would trade.

Did you get the 50deg baseplates I sent you?

1 Like

Are the speed controllers still available? I have a new Hyperion charger to trade if you’re up for it.

Yep! They worked great. I have 2 boards using 40 degree baseplates so I need one more set. The 50 degrees feel so much better :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

No worries, I just got worries that they were not delivered :slight_smile:

Interested. let me think about it a bit. Location?

1 Like

Yeah man, no problem. I’m in southern Oregon.

Are the speed controllers from hobby-king with programmable breaking?

Yes, I believe so… I rode a friends trampa that has the same kind. it was set up at 37% braking iirc.

Original ad I can’t find for some reason… But when I bought them I asked about their condition:

I asked: “About how many hours of use, or miles, on them?”

gogomrrobot Oct '17 “I have been out 5 times with them. No off-roading it’s my first build and started a second. So hours… i went thru 3 battery charges of use… I don’t know maybe 5-6 hrs of use?”

1 Like

Anybody interested in a XYZPrinting Nobel 1 SLA printer, less than 1ltr worth of prints done on it. Just collecting dust since I primarily use my other printer.

https://www.xyzprinting.com/en-US/product/nobel-1-0

i’m interested :yum:

Wow me two! Do you want a couple Maytech vesc? Hahahh :roll_eyes::crazy_face: