Buy FOCBOX Unity

[WTS] (USA) Rspec drive, TB v5 motor mount, 2xTB Vesc, Anti-spark switch, Dual ESC, Boardnamics 63mm mount, 60x Sony VTC5A

Prices that include shipping are for US buyers, international shipping would be more
NEW Enertion Rspec drive for sale, will match Enertion’s price on them.

Asking $130 shipped for both TB Vesc’s(less than 20 miles) One vesc pending sale. Mboards anti-spark(SOLD).

Asking $45 shipped for the Dual ESC with remote. Setup for 10s but can be changed to 6 or 7s with soldering. Bought from a member here and ended up not using, has a few minutes of use.

Brand new TB V5 motor mount still for sale - Asking $120 shipped

Boardnamics 63mm single motor mount - $20 shipped

Flybar 38" deck with a few cosmetic blemishes from use, great usable shape and ready to ride. SOLD

Bump mount still for sale.

Updated with new things I’m getting rid of. Changed my mind several times on build. Thanks!

Is it normal fixed mount or reverse ??
Do you have pictures of it please

Sam

It is a normal(inward) facing mount. I included a picture of the same mount above and can take pictures if you want, but it’s just the bag full of pieces, not assembled or anything.

Weird question but can you measure the length of the crosbar?? Even if its in package. I can calculate if the mount fits my all terain wheels with my pulleys etc…

The mount is for the tb218 just go to TB site and ask the question lol

They wont give it. So not lol. I just ask a question.
But thanks for the normal response:)

Total length of the crossbar is roughly 175-177mm. That would be how wide the outsides of the mounts measure as well.

Bump still have everything listed in title.

Still got the vtc5s?

I’ll take the anti spark. Do you have anymore info on the deck?

@Sender still got the batteries yes, all brand new from liion wholesale.

@SJG717 anti spark still up for sale?

Nvm. Its only 8ply. Sorry

Still have the vescs?

@Torcn yes still for sale.

@wolfgangcole still got them yes

how much would it be for one of them?

@wolfgangcole $65 shipped

@SJG717 Hello! Interested in the dual ESC. PM’d