[WTS] sensor wire extension cables

No problem, just wanted to be sure :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m in for 2 of the 600mm. Iā€™m currently making a human centipede style version out of 100mm runs :bug:

1 Like

Cables are ordered and hopefully end of February/ beginning of March in my hands. :relieved: Will keep updating here

3 Likes

I May actually need some of these too!

Going to be doing the final mock up of my build tomorrow so Iā€™ll see if I do!

1 Like

One more update: If there are no import taxes which will hit me (I assume they will not) Price will be 1.75$ for 200mm version and 2$ for the 600mm version.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s way too cheap :open_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€˜m sure you can get the price even more down if you buy in bigger bulk, but as I have quite limited budget thatā€™s the lowest price I can get to.

Guess Iā€™ll just be giving you extra beer money then :grin:

2 Likes

Sweet, shipping to the UK?

How many did you order? Id be in for 2-4 of each, or at least 2x 600mm, if quantities are limited.

Iā€˜ll check when iā€˜m back from vacation. Shipping shouldnā€™t be much. Like a small international letter or postcard I hope.

1 Like

2-4 is no problem at all :wink: I ordered more than enough.

1 Like

Update: iā€˜ll add CAN-bus cables to the list. Length as requested. 1$ per cable and available from next week. image

3 Likes

This is what youā€™ve made me do. 20190208_155635 20190208_160716 I canā€™t wait for the good cables

3 Likes

Sooooo, here we go. The cables arrived from the factory. 1.5mm JST ZH male to 2mm JST PH female. The cables come with nice flexy 28 AWG silicon wire. I also offer sleeved cables upon request. Sleeve color will be black in future. Here some pictures of the actual product.

image image image image image

For all who are interested, here the prices:

20cm 1.75$

20cm with sleeve 2.50$

60cm 2.00$

60cm with sleeve 3.50$

Shipping not included. Up to 2 cables without sleeve can be sent as letter untracked 2.50$ but might take a while.

If you need more than two cables than I can sent them out worldwide tracked for 6.50$

6 Likes

Nice work Andy! Also a very good price :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx man

2 Likes

These will work with Turnigy SK8 motors and Enertion FOCBox, if so could i please make an order.

6x 600mm motor Sensor Cableā€™s
4x Can Bus Connectors

Shipping to Australia Melbourne please let me know how to place an order as i havenā€™t done it before on this forum =p

1 Like

They will fit the focbox for sure, but I canā€™t tell you about the sk8 as i unfortunatelly donā€™t own one by myself. If somebody can confirm the sk8 motor comes with 1.5mm jst female plug, than yes it will work.

Sent me a pm with your PayPal account and the shipping address. I will sent you an invoice than.

Also let me know how long you want to have your CAN cables.

is there a way to tell what connector you have, it does not specify on the HobbyKing website