WTB Tb trucks USA

Ask around then because calibers are easily got. You don’t have to cut much off the hanger either. LHB did a good vid about it. Always nice to watch that crazy man anyway

1 Like
1 Like

Ive definitely watched it a few times. Got it bookmarked from way back when i joined (all of 9 months ago)

1 Like

@dareno

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/mounting-dual-sealed-6355-on-standard-180mm-trucks/22240?u=skunk

1 Like

Its like that hey? Feels like we’ve been here forever lol. I did lurk though on and off for ages. Like 2 years. Found it by accident when I was converting the kids board to lipo and just popped in to read and then disappear again. Much like I’m doing with the efoil forum. I will actually join that one soon though for a read time count.

1 Like

Bummer. Oh well as you were lol

1 Like

Think i signed up the day i found the site.

1 Like

Wish i had lol. I would be one of the true old timers. I just wasn’t into it for myself back then though. I just raped the place for knowledge. Someone back then said you could run 8s through a 6s esc and yes you could but only for about 10 minutes and then fire. lmfao. I was heavily into building and racing rc cars. The esk8 was a side bar for the kids.

1 Like