WTB Tb trucks USA

I can’t get on the lathe umtil after the 1st of the year :frowning:

1 Like

I have a pair of MBS ATS trucks that you could have for free if you pay shipping. They have 9.5mm axels. You can get a set of bearings from MBS.com that would be 9.5x22 for regular wheels or 9.5x28 for Mtn Board wheels. Also here’s a link below for some bearings that are 12x28 not sure what size OD you need but these work with Rockstar 2 hubs.

https://www.mbs.com/parts/13020-12mm-x-28mm-bearings-8

Edit: also @Rithblu makes some badass motor mounts for these trucks. I think I paid like $100. Anyway, his quality is epic and he’s also a nice guy.

1 Like

Pictures? Kinda interested

I will for sure after work. It’ll be about 8 hours. I just got here.

No worries.
Im in no rush really

1 Like

Here ya go @Skunk

2 Likes

Look at those monsters. Get them.

1 Like

i have caliber mounts from @mmaner i can ship to you haven’t opened them yet pm me

1 Like

I think i figured something out. Should be interesting. Love getting my hands on something different.

Looking for used TB trucks again.

1 Like

What are you building now?

Just don’t wanna leave my surfrodz on the riptide anymore.

2 Likes

1 Like

Want them on a better preforming board… Don’t use them enough on this thing

1 Like

Fuck it should have chose the autoplay version.

They pop up all the time. What motors have you got on that thing?

Currently its got the 5055 motors it came with. Basically the diyboard motors. But im putting sealed 6355 maytechs (ones with butt nipples) on there this week.

1 Like

You could get some calibers for those. don’t need those big hangers

I thought the sealed ones wont fit side by side because of the extra can length. Maytech-6355-brushless-motor-sealed-sensored-170KV

Mate maybe. I just know you can get 55’s on there so maybe that bearing housing messes things up. Thinking about it you would probs need the ecalibers anyway. I don’t know just enjoying the convo. You good pal?

Getting by. Staying busy

All my pullys run bearings. So i figured i would trim the hangers a but for more axle length

1 Like