(WTB) caliber 2 motor mounts and 12s charger.(based in uk)

K REALLY SORRY @brenternet FOR SAYING THAT YOU. JUST REALLY STRESSED AT THE MOMENT. SORRY TO EVERYONE I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG AND I APOLOGISE AND WILL TRY TO RECTIFY MY MISTAKES.

SORRY

Hahahahaha. I have children, I know when people are apologizing out of sheer peer pressure.

Wait till you find your first sack lump, then you’ll know real stress my man.

4 Likes

There supposed to be 2 lumps in there Brent :thinking:

nah just my mom going mad at me for spending to much time on the forum and not enough practising for my gcse(not sure what they call them in America)

Incoming PM

1 Like

People here will help you, hell, you’re doing a really incredible thing. You’re but a nipper and you’re undertaking really cool project. Either just for fun or a workhorse of a transport device. Work out how to search a little, suggest what you have thought of yourself and ask for opinions then you may get a warner welcome. Just asking every step of the way won’t help you in the long run. Welcome to the forum and all serious questions answered!

4 Likes

Also, every person you are currently talking to either lives in the UK or wants to bomb the UK.

4 Likes

10jasons big fella

You know @brenternet I go to Bournemouth every so often I stay in boscombe (not that far away from you) saw 2 kids last time riding slick revolution boards. Probably will see you some time around

@brenternet was probably one of those kids…

1 Like

Nah neither were so fat

3 Likes

Slick revolution is based about an hour away from here in Romsey. You should go in and see them, they are awesome guys.

Just don’t ask any stupid questions, they have work to do :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This will only change to significant other getting mad at you…

2 Likes

Will go check them out next time

Do they give free samples

Lol 10char

Funny you should ask. When I met them they gave out a load of free stuff at an event they held at the velodrome in Bournemouth.

What’s kind of stuff

Search buttons

8 Likes

Wheels, shred lights and all sorts. They did a load of little competitions which were all won by a youngster.

This lad.

You havent been here long enough to even begin to know how things work around here. And if @brenternet isnt being a twat, then something is terribly wrong. Do us all and yourself a favor, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Thank you and buh bye

Edit: Better late than never i guess lol