I started on a mission to have a working eBoard but unfortunately life has got in the way and I need the money more than I do an eBoard. The board was in a working state for a while but I blew a motor controller chip on my VESC. I only rode the board for two days so the parts are in like new condition for the most part. I have the VESC and a new chip ready to be soldered on. Parts list below with the prices I paid listed:
- Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-192kv - $80
- LHB Motor Mount. $67
- Zippy FlightMax 6s 8,000mAh Batteries have been split to make them flatter on the board.- 2 x $75
- Caliber II trucks in gold - $40
- OllinBoard VESC $110
- 97mm Flywheel clones. Drive wheel lathed down for motor clearance. $40
- Arbor Axis GT deck 7/10 condition. - $80
- GT2B with completed BadWolf case mod. $50
- SPD/SI Motor pulley and belts $40
- 3D printed wheel pulley $10
- 8AWG wire and XT90S wiring loom for operating the batteries in series $15
In total I have spent around $800 including taxes and shipping as well as various other bits of wiring and skate hardware.
I am looking to get $500 for the whole setup. I am pretty firm on the price and not wanting to split parts up. The only reason I’m looking for people in my area is I do not want to deal with the dangers/logistics of shipping 12s LiPo.