Why has this industry been so overpriced for so long?

The word “never” in my advice does not mean “unless an obvious rhetorical question”, but rather it means “at no time”

2 Likes

I’m not moving the goal post. I’m just trying to clarify some facts. If you compare both of them side by side you will notice that one is a theory that has been proven and the other one is just a word with no evidence or theorie to back it up…

2 Likes

Well it matters a lot, actually. Seeing as it is the only point people have.

lol thread on :fire: call the :fire_engine: :fire_extinguisher:

15 Likes

Yeah, and everyone but you seems to be able to figure it out.

3 Likes

Thread is one hour old with 129 messages, that’s ~2 messages per minute

13 Likes

So if I said it’s hotter in California than it is in Alaska would you ask me for a datasheet or you going to use your f****** brain and just understand the statement.

12 Likes

Yeah, this guy let’s stupid fall out of his mouth and entertains us all :grinning:

9 Likes

Sheesh this is going on as a record as the most people I have swearing at me and throwing names! You guys are real lovely bunch aren’t you! Is this a cult

1 Like

5 Likes

Yeah, the ‘cult of understanding basic economic principles.’

4 Likes

Sorry but if you don’t understand the basics of economics and are trying to discuss about it at the same time you have to expect something like that…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Where has it come from that I don’t understand that? My whole point from the beginning was that, if you don’t understand the scale, don’t use it to back up your point. Or did you miss that?

It has come frome all your statements throughout the whole thread…

Don’t understand the scale? What are you even talking about? Honest to god have no idea what you’re trying to say.

1 Like

Clearly it is rocket science.

1 Like

The scale of economics. You said it yourself

Elaborate…

Economics of scale? The scale is that it is small compared to other industries like TVs and phones. Less units sold/made = higher cost per unit

3 Likes