Why has this industry been so overpriced for so long?

Yes it is.

6 Likes

10? Maybe 12?

5 Likes

You canā€™t comprehend simple economics, thatā€™s why Iā€™m explaining them to you.

4 Likes

No, the context of the 'economics of scale" clearly havenā€™t been defined.

No, you were targeting everyone, as in each part of the whole.

6 Likes

And for comparison thats the defenition of overpricedā€¦ see the difference? https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/overpriced

1 Like

Ok so weā€™re name calling now? Or number calling maybe?

To tag along here, (estimate warning before @Fissh02 gets triggered) 90% of sellers are small sellers like psycho/LHB, so when you bitch about the whole, you bitch about them too.

3 Likes

You still havenā€™t given me the scale. Stop moving the goal posts

If you think itā€™s overpriced, donā€™t buy it. The market will decide what needs to be produced and at what price point.

End of thread.

12 Likes

You asked :no_mouth:

5 Likes

@Fissh02 You did ask. Never ask questions to which you are not prepared to hear an answer.

4 Likes

Iā€™m with you @davewood1982 I have been waiting over 30 years for an affordable Ford GT40. Itā€™s almost criminal how much money they charge for that car. The car weighs a fraction of weight of one of their trucks but costs 10x as much? They must think we are fools!

21 Likes

Are you acting stupid on purpose?

2 Likes

I wish lol

4 Likes

What does it matter? If you canā€™t comprehend the market and production for TVs, car tires and Electronics vastly out number that of esk8 i have no words.

2 Likes

It was an obvious rhetorical question.

You donā€™t know what its called for a start Its economies of scale

2 Likes

We canā€™t give you the scale because nobody here has access to the sales figures. We just understand the basic concept that when you sell more of something, each one costs less. Hence, TV parts will be comparatively cheaper than eboard parts because they sell 229 million TVs, and they donā€™t even sell 2.9 million eboards!

2 Likes

Especially on the internet lol

2 Likes