Why has this industry been so overpriced for so long?

No, he disputed the claim that Abec makes huge profit margins. He is disputing the claim, burden falls on the claimer.

2 Likes

Sorry @Fissh02 but I think 90% on this forum will take the word of @mmaner as a proof… he doesn’t have a reason to make up stuff or lie…

2 Likes

My point was, (if you read it at all) that he can’t prove it isn’t true if he doesn’t have proof.

1 Like

Does that matter? Maybe I’m not part of the 90 %

1 Like

You’re an a$$hat… My proof https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/why-has-this-industry-been-so-overpriced-for-so-long/75387/185

4 Likes

And my point is that he doesn’t need to prove it because he is disputing the claim.

1 Like

That is a ludicrous statement and you kneed a course in logic. I made no claim, I disputed a claim, so the burden of proof remains on the person who made the claim.

Good lord…

5 Likes

@Fissh02

3 Likes

Good lord to you, sir. My point was that you can’t prove it is completely untrue. You can dispute the claim. But you can’t disprove it.

1 Like

Another ludicrous statement. You don’t know that I CANT prove it, you know know that I WON’T prove it. So you do NOT know the truth of anything, your just letting stupid fall out of your mouth again and again…

8 Likes

So what was your statement for? And stop slinging mud, stick to the topic at hand. It doesn’t help your case

1 Like

Instead of creating a new wheel company, can we pay for a university course in economics and logic for these two?

4 Likes

Yes but as @braeden.dilger1 already pointed out you have to prove it… not the opposite way round…

2 Likes

Wrong yet a 3rd time. I can prove it is untrue, I just don’t choose too. I’ll give you a hint though… Less than 72 hours ago there was a thread where sufficient proof was offered. Go read, it’ll do you some good.

3 Likes

But i posted proof

4 Likes

I need a buzzer to press every time someone calls names. Its hilarious at this point.

1 Like

the only ‘s***-stirrer’ i see is you mate acting like a tough guy name calling on people from behind your screen.

2 Likes

Care to link me it?

1 Like

Economics is the latest tough guy talk. K.

2 Likes

Where? 10 char

1 Like