Who is stoked for the end of 2015 wave of VESC from enertion?

once you go to that link… look at all those parts!!! so much blue!!!

SSSSSOOOOOOO… did anybody else just get the email that he is shipping out the VESCs this monday!?!?!? I sure as shit just got that email and I am sure as shit excited enough to swear about it.

@longhairedboy was right that they have clear heat shrink on them. Looks like the VESC itself has clear heat shrink, and the capacitors have some blue heat shrink over them. Also these have an enertion sticker on them. I hope that I get one of those stickers to slap onto my board…

Yep, got the email too. Looks great! Looks like my board will be complete before the snow gets here, woohoo!

I haven’t received any emails yet :frowning: I processed my order 13 days ago so hopefully I’m apart of this shipment of vesc

I hope you get to enjoy as much as we do as fast as we do my friend!! would you mind dropping your order number in this thread so we can get a feel for where the cutoff is at? Somwhere on this forums is the order number where the cutoff started… but we have yet to hear anything on where the cutoff ended. In terms of order numbers at least.

The anticipation is killing me! My order #1538. I’ll let you guys know if I receive an email

I ordered mine in October (Order #1182) and didn’t get an email yet, so I wouldn’t rely on emails to determine who hes sending until he actually sends it. Did he send the email to you guys randomly or did you ask him when he was shipping it and he just replied to you?

He said in a previous post that he ordered enough Vescs for everyone + extra although that was a few weeks ago so I’m not sure if hes surpassed the limit by now.

It was a mass email. Just letting people know that he has them and will be starting to ship them out on Monday. Not sure why some weren’t included.

Oh ok, well at least we have you guys to keep us updated then I guess lol.

I ordered mid October (Order #1239) and haven’t received an email as well. Hopefully we can all get an update as to what order numbers will be receiving the VESCs.

For those who have received an email what is your order numbers? this might help get a better idea where the cut off is.

Yeah the email itself was in no way 100% sent by @onloop. While @onloop did put the email in place and get the email recipients set into place… the email itself was sent by mailchimp. So he wouldve had to get all of us included into mailchimp for all of us to get an email.

I have worked with mailchimp a lot… its a 100% bitch. So if you didnt get an email concerning the VESC… it simply means that @onloop was too busy to include your email into the distribution list. So you could still easily be getting a VESC (especially considering that @onloop claims hell never be out of stock again).

So I hope for the best for all of us, but for those of us with the emails in our inboxes… congrats!!! lol

I got an email saying my orders status changed to awaiting shipping the other day, which I think is a good sign.

Order 1278 here. Oct 25th. Awaiting shipping.

2 x VESC - Motor Controller (Expected release date is 30th Nov 2015) order #1420 Date: 9th Nov 2015 no email, no official update… enertion shop account message board has been disable. Customer Communication is in beta

The VESC is still in beta. I can’t expect perfect communication for a product which we are all very lucky to even have the chance to try…

I don’t expect perfect communication from @onloop, just communication. I can see him preparing our orders (I count 350+), i thank him to focus more on execution and on delivery. Enertion posts on Instagram or eSk8 do the job just partially.

I’m not going to be the poster boy for onloop, but personally, the Instagram posts and the fact some have received emails is enough for me to get that they are on their way.

If I were jason, and had to fill hundreds of orders, I wouldn’t email everyone at once to tell them VESC’s are going out… it’s a multi-day workload to add heat shrink and ship all these bad boys- just send out emails in order of when you are shipping vescs: plan to send 75 the first day, send 75 emails initial emails…

by emailing ‘hey, vescs have arrived’ a week before they actually ship, you are going to get more questions than if you didn’t send out an email in the first place.

1 Like

Same here, it would make the process that much slower. HYes made enough hints as to whats going on that I know it’ll be here soon.

Hey just to update you guys about the emails, onloop told me you only get them if you signed up for the newsletter. So there you go we have our questions answered.

1 Like

vesc shipping monday