Who is stoked for the end of 2015 wave of VESC from enertion?

I have had to tell like… hundreds of people who have wanted me to program for them this this very same thing. BBBUUUUTTTTTT one thing chaka does bring to the table is the (holy F im about to say this) “artisnal” feel. Being able to get my choice of connectors on the end and different space considerations, def cool. We always want our gadgets to do more and get smaller right?

There are two sides to this coin, and boy are they both business heavy. Its a hard part of business, weighing out all of those variables trying to make the best decision possible. Gotta do what is best for you and your customers to keep the company moving forward.

I am happy to see you two compete though (Ollin and Enertion) as that means it keeps yall challenged and trying to provide the best products possible. I effen love this community. I love all of you.

4 Likes

If you want a custom vesc, made by specifically to your order (at the cost of a two week lead time) you buy one from @chaka

If you don’t care about connectors, heatshrink, and any other extras, then you’ll be just as happy with one of @onloop’s vescs…

I was gonna ask about this but just saw this post. Thanks for the update.

hi @onloop, great news, I have an ongoing order #1420. May you please update it with a foreseen shipment date? thanks V

vesc are in transit to me now, should arrive 7th

Whats everybodies plans for their soon to be here VESCs?

I am thinking im going to make the typical two rear mounted motors board. I am hitting a top speed of 15 with my current setup and im thinking its prime time for some 20-25 mph action. I probably should put the cap at 20 since thats the law here in cali… but i want the speeed man

I have my build thread. Just waiting on these. Talked to jerry today from carvon and he ran out of white wheels so i picked a different color and they should be on the way next week hopefully.

Niiicccceeeeeeere. I will have to check out your build thread as I was just looking at some hub motors to make the smallest/lightest build possible.

its the 7th! is it there yet? huh? huh? is it there? what about now, is it there now? How about now? now?

lol

@Sharkface I’m going to use it in my first “floor-model” complete build on my new deck and photograph the shit out of it then list it on my site. Hopefully i can find a nice clean gymnasium or factory or parking basement floor to test drive it on.

Everyone and there mother has a gopro now, so you should def get some flashy videos going as well. Ya know those videos where they slam a bunch of different shots/locations/angles all into one montage? yeah those kick butt, make one of those lol

If it doeesnt have some grimmy dubstep in it, it wont go viral… just saying lollololololol

don’t worry. I’ve been practicing my duck lips. I’ve even been recruiting gorgeous women to just stand there with the boards and do nothing at all, and i’m promising them “exposure” as payment.

lol

in all seriousness though, i do have some plans along those lines. I have my audio workstation back up and running again so i don’t even need to license other people’s crappy music. I can record my very own crappy music.

1 Like

Isnt it like 7 or 8 in the morning in aus. Lol. It will get there probably after i am sleeping if it gets there today hopefully.

8:45am now in Australia.

maybe today or tomorrow.

1 Like

I swear i didnt intend for this thread to be one more thing for you to check onloop lol

1 Like

hi there, what are the news? I see a lot of motors, trucks and wheels vids but no vesc? What are the plans @onloop? Can we expect a before Xmas delivery?

I was woundering too when the cutoff to order and still get in the next batch is (or is it too late)? I ordered another vesc a few days ago, I don’t know if extra where made anticipating late orders like mine. I would really love to be in this batch so I can setup my dual vsec board this winter break.

He said he had 240 coming with this shipment and that he wouldn’t be running out again. So it is probably safe to assume you won’t have to wait for the next batch.

Nothing new, without a date or a planning this info is worthless still and tend to age, now, no?

onloop said this batch is in the mail to him right now, and should get to him within the next few days. I would imagine you should get it well before Christmas, as it may take a week to process and test (just a guess, but seems reasonably possible), depending on how busy he is before shipping them out.