What's your other ride?

I don’t know much about jeeps but I’m quite interested in them, does the lift kit and the 35 come stock since it’s the Moab edition?

unfortunately it doesn’t- the Moab just has different front and rear bumpers.

The lights, rock guards, etc were all put on by us afterwards.

The lift was put on by a local company called happy trails that specializes in Jeep modifications.

Taking my trusty MR2 through the Redwoods. Crescent City, CA. USA. FUN as hell!! This car is going to be used for an electric conversion from EV West. Glad I could find one!! :smiley:

7 Likes

And they seem to be so damn expensive too… I never understood people who want Jeeps. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks!

How could you replace a Z with a Benz? :broken_heart: :cry:

7 Likes

Can’t put a surfboard in a Z. :disappointed:

It’s a 240z, but same concept. :smile:

30 Likes

:open_mouth: What is that thing behind the rear window? Does it work for all two seater? And where can I get one so that I may look as cool as you?

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Puch Maxi S, e50, ebr forks, boss pipe, cross bar, trail tech temp gauge. A PHBG? Moped life?

Rigid maxi n with reinforced rear and crossbar, port matched Kickstart e50 from magnum X, 65cc metrakit, one of the first mlm pipes, dellorto 19mm phbg race carb, 5stars, Michelin m29’s, Cdi old school Peddy Cash and Murder Club.

I have like 6 more fully modified mopeds too.

Damn you really went all out haha. I have a puch maxi with a boss pipe, case matched treats 70cc kit, hi comp head, bored out bing, hi flow filter, and kickstart clutch springs. Goes 44mph on flats. You are from NYC right? Did you go to the Upfest moped rally a few weeks ago?

No I retired in 2013.

And it’s taking a lot of strength to not go so crazy with esk8’s

Anyone have any experience in ebike?

Where do people buy hub motors and controllers and throttle and all that!?

Any kits available ?