Whats in your day bag?

(If this has been covered please delete and direct me to thread) Wondering what peole keep on them when they ride. I always have my pack with me. So far what i keep on hand. *set of hex keys *wrench *lock tight *extra motor pully *extra belt *super glue *screwdriver *handfull of m4 hardware *few pieces of heat shrink *electrical tape *few extra bullet connectors *my knife *lighter

6 Likes

I really just carry the basics, a toolset with all bits you would ever need a spare belt my charger and my skatetool.

Sometimes a spare remote depending on the board and a powerbank.

1 Like

You keep that all in a single smaller bag inside your pack? I probably need to have a spare tire or tube cause numies

Edit: In addition to your other tools like the hex set ofcourse :smile:

1 Like

I don’t carry anything, worst situation something breaks on your board and you make the bus ride of shame back to home base :joy:

3 Likes

Along with my knife set for work. My charger for both the board and my phone. My extra visor for my PASS helmet and work clothes.

• my random paraphernalia
2 Likes

Most of my commuting is done between midnight and 6 a.m. and there is no public transportation

What? What rural town do you live in? Maybe that’s everywhere else but in the bubble country of Silicon Valley everything runs 24/7

Lol. Dude even Portland doesn’t do 24 hour bus lines. the biggest city in my entire state.

You’ll be surprised to find out most the country isn’t like silicon valley. (THANK GOD)

3 Likes

Wait you mean that most people don’t own Teslas?

2 Likes

when I first saw this… set of █ex ██ys whoa!

1 Like

That too. Lol

1 Like

In my day bag? Just a 10S8P !

3 Likes

You forgot the plastic container to stop any skewering you if you fall :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I realized wouldnt have small tools be a potential danger if you happen to fall on the pack? Maybe punctured the bag and through you? Or maybe thats not at all possible?

Ive got a kevlar pouch i keep sharp things in. Used to use it to store my fire poi heads in. Plus a kevlar roll for my kitchen knives.

1 Like

No water…no papers…kitchen sink…

You mustn’t be very confident in your sled…lol

I don’t use mine to commute…it’s a strange concept for me lol

I carry… the jets from an injection seat… in the very unlikely scenario that I need to bail

1 Like

I only have a 1.5 mile between jobs. Takes longer to find parking at work or when i get home at 5am then it does to ride to work…

1 Like
1 Like