What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

definitely agree I actually sent in options that like liked and basically wanted which ever he thought would be best/ easiest for him. Mine will be going one my board next time I get around to working on it. may need some longer screws with this and a 1/4 rubber riser.

Wix is super easy to use and I would help you if needed any help with it.

3 Likes

I really need to take a picture of the latest polishing job. looks good but could be better. i just got some compound that should take it up to a near-mirror finish.

1 Like

What about just the design? Are people sending you those or are you doing all that too?

I sent him the picture of what I wanted for mine.

well, yeah. rarely peeps will send a CAD file, but mostly it’s taking an image and turning it into CAD.

Like the Joker (totally badass btw)

I took this: image

and made this: image

zoomed in: image

yeah, it took alot of time, but i used some tricks to shorten the process.

12 Likes

Damn dude… I loved my first set. Cant wait to get the second. Im fine paying more second time around, especially since mine are oversized. Digging the polished look. Definitely want.

7 Likes

i may change the pricing structure to reflect the value-added options.

3 Likes

Geeze. That’s insane man. Fantastic work!

5 Likes

that piece above for dareno took about 30 minutes. i dont feel comfy charging for my cad/cam time. if peeps pay for that then they own the art and i cant reuse it. besides, i cant constantly be machining stuff and i need a creative outlet.

3 Likes

I hear that.

I love mine thow still! I dig the simplicity!

20190107_154946

8 Likes

i need to do more shapes

5 Likes

@akhlut @Sender has my shuggah deck. Maybe he can get you measurements on the nose and tail. Trying to mimic the shape of the deck on my next ones if possible. Not sure if what i wrote in the notes of my order made sense. I was um… skunked

5 Likes

Screenshot_20190107-170204_Chrome

9 Likes

That is awesome man thanks for the effort!

3 Likes

it’s actually relaxing to do. i slip into a flow state super easy doing this stuff.

4 Likes

I actually forgot all about that tbh lol. Theres absolutely no rush for me though my friend I have nothing in the pipeline just yet. When you do get round to it just a simple engraving on a base plate size will be perfect like the Joker ones. Thanks again

3 Likes

I like the one on the right.

8 Likes

yep thats the look. Marvellous stuff!

1 Like

So that’s a no to my leprechaun fucking a bald eagle design so :joy:

1 Like

nah, we can make that happen.

5 Likes