Wenzani | MBS Core 16| MBS Matrix Trucks | 10sXp | rest is still unknown

Like so…image

2 Likes

image image image

6 Likes

Really cool design work fella, love the Scotts, I have one from my trackday days sonewhere.

Was it easy to design & produce the mounting hardware for it

I’m thinking on the lightest settings on a Trampa truck just running springs. Does not seem to be yet a consensus over which end to place it on (as yet)

I had a massive speedwobble that ended up peeling off the end of one of my shoulder tendons last summer so maybe the rear could be the right end

Oh-shit! Sorry dude, that must have hurt! :O. I’m so busy at work and cannot get time to work on the project - I still need to weld the parts together, it’s so frustrating!!!. The parts, all laser cut, seems to assemble very well and I do not foresee any issues on its functioning. What parts of the Scotts do you have or what do you need? I might be able to design something for you as I have all the dimensions of the Scotts and the necessary parts.

1 Like

Thanks, that is a cool offer I have exactly the same one as yours with the mounting for an Aprilia RSVR.

The accident? It was pretty painful riding home afterwards for sure but the doc gave me some nice things to help sleep for a couple of days!

This year I don’t plan on going that fast again (almost 60kph). Wobbles are not a problem when not nailing it i.e. keep below 50kph and all is good, for now that will be my way of dealing with it & hey enjoy the ride & suck in the feels & scenery

Also you have enough on your plate with this build as well, the frustration is real! good luck

I’ll maybe PM you down the road sometime, you could be the stabiliser parts producer! All the major truck shapes are on grabcad, let’s talk when you are done with this one

Cheers

Okay… its been 2 years since the last time I’ve worked on this project. Shocking…! Life happened to a degree but I need to finish this. In the mean time some friends got hold of a 3D printer! Whoop-Whoop! This will allow me to print parts that I had to CNC before for les than a 1/4 of machining costs… Printed a 5M 66T pulley.

Also this past week I got all my parts welded that was laser cut 2 years ago. Assembled and it works perfectly.

Went to ride some downhills yesterday…hmmm. The damper functions as it should but don’t know if it is such an affective damper for a skateboard. It worked well on the KTM. But I must say my board is extremely flexible and I had zero dampers in any of the trucks.

Furthermore I bought these 2 motors from banggood… I hope it arrives. Hahahahaha! The motor shaft length and motor operating Voltage is different in the information on between the 2 sites (amazon and Banggood) but at least the rest is the same and have the same.

The motors are: 170KV, C6374 Does anyone have experience with these motors?

So, I sourced a 05B-T9 sprocket locally and a 15T HTD5 pulley, locally. The 41T sprocket is still a problem but a 3D printed pulley is not. Therefore I changed the design to belt drive.