Welcome to Electric Skateboard Builders Forum

Building your own electric skateboard is an art form, it requires a range of different skills that not everyone naturally possess. This forum is the place where electric skateboard builders unite to learn & teach the skills required to build your own eboard at home.

The Ethos of this community is about education & sharing, working together to ensure anyone who wants to build an electric skateboard receives the knowledge they need to succeed.

www.electric-skateboard.builders is a community for e-skateboard riders, hackers, engineers, designers, artists & innovators where you can freely share knowledge amongst the tribe for the betterment of the global DIY electric skateboard industry and the emerging community as a whole.

25 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Ollie, I am planning on building a One Wheel board of my own. If you don’t know what that is here’s a link

• http://youtu.be/Plnt3Lw7Grc But my plan is to build with what I have seen people use for electric skateboards and make my own one wheel board with them. Let me know your thoughts.
9 Likes

hi, i cant open a topic here it says (you are not permitted …)

3 Likes

You are not supposed to create one. You need to reach trust level one to create Topics. The requirement for Trust Level one is min. 30 minutes read time.

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Cat and I’m doing some research to build a lightweight, mini-cruiser, electric board… I’ll post pics and details of my build once I reach trust level one!

6 Likes