Washington D.C. Metro ESk8 Enthusiasts- Meetup?

I’d love to meet with you guys, but I’m about 35 miles south of DC (Stafford county) :frowning:

Is anyone down for next Sunday? I can come down to DC and rest my range. For maybe a few hours.

Depends on the time but you can check back with me on Saturday.

I like BWI Trail. It’s 11 miles and some small hills but not that bad. Problem is once you finish a lap you’re kind of in an awkward middle ground of whether you should continue or stop. Maybe for range test just do a smaller 5 miles loop somewhere. I can’t think of any right now.

1 Like

I’ll see if there’s a path close to me.

I just got a board, count me in if there are any meetups!

1 Like

What board did you get?

I’m just north of Baltimore, MD and I’m currently waiting on parts to build my board.

Building the much discussed Hobby King conversion kit on a Loaded Board.

1 Like

My board is finally working again. Sign me up for the next meetup!

1 Like

My board’s also working, let me know when the next meet is, @Listen, where are you? I work in Towson if thats close.

@Listen, where are you? I work in Towson if thats close.

Fairly, more specifically I’m in Belcamp, MD

I used to live in Putty Hill so I’m familiar with Towson.

Is anyone down for THIS SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN WWE… jk.

Sunday 7/23/17?

I’m down for sunday morning/afternoon.

It’s gonna hit 91°F in the afternoon so morning will be the best bet. I’ve never done a group ride so do you have any suggestions? @ra.rend

I’ll be out of town this weekend. Have fun!

Same here, never done a group ride. Im not familiar with the DC area though. I live down at Stafford, Virginia.

It’ll take each of us about an hour to get there. I was thinking a ride around the National Mall and the Monument.

@wmj259 @ra.rend @CheerioCoil You all should join the new DC esk8 Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/736430653207457/

I typically ride with other Boosted board riders in DC on Sunday’s but I just got back in town today and have stuff to do. I can let you all know whenever the next ride is. Possibly next Sunday.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, is the facebook group still active? I know it’s winter but nobody seems to be online to accept my request to join the group.

Join me at Sunset Skate N Chill

1 Like