Washington D.C. Metro ESk8 Enthusiasts- Meetup?

I’m out of town next weekend. Maybe the following weekend.

Next weekend is out for me, Memorial day and all that, but I’m down for the next weekend.

I’d be down but I’m still board-less at the moment and waiting on mines to ship :-/…not exactly certain when that will be either.

1 Like

How does Saturday, June 3 around 10am sound for y’all?

1 Like

I should have my board done by then :slight_smile:

Sounds good to me.

I’m game. Just let me know the time and place, whomever has experience organizing it.

This weekends ride still going down?

Unfortunately I need to drop out but y’all should definitly do it. W&OD might be good, Capital Crescent was a blast last ride.

I’m in for Saturday

I might be in also.

I’m still good for Saturday, 10am would be the earliest I can go. I’ve got no preference to location/destination, always down for some DC urban exploration.

@CheerioCoil @eddiekphoto @crucial20 @wmj259 @Qwiksand @scrant @ra.rend @Mr_Mahal @anon94428844

Hey guys, I wanted to post something a little more concrete so this doesn’t fall apart. Tomorrow, June 3rd, at 10am we’ll meet up and go for a ride. I was thinking we can do the same ride from Bethesda to Georgetown they did last time (details below) unless anyone has another idea. Please mark whether you’re in or not to get a feel for interest/numbers.

Meet location: Quartermaine Coffee, 4817 Bethesda Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814. Time: 10am EST Destination: Georgetown for food/coffee/drinks Distance: ~8 miles

• In
  • Not in

0 voters

^ @surprisebirthday @bshow22 @djspin

I wish but I don’t have a board…just cancelled my order from a member on here. Unless someone has an extra eboard that i could borrow, I’m gonna have to pass sadly. Hopefully I can join the next one!

1 Like

Sorry guys, I’m out of town this weekend.

Thanks for thinking of me though. I’ll try to catch the next one.

1 Like

Sounds great, see you guys at 10am.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to cancel on this meet. My ride to DC had to cancel. Maybe next time I’ll hit up with you guys. :v:

2 Likes

Not to keep reviving this thread but ironically I picked up a used boosted V1 yesterday…only a day too late haha. I’m down to meet up with anyone over the next few weekends and should definitely be able to make it to the next official meetup. I hope you guys had fun!

1 Like

I finished my board a few days ago, and want to test out my range, sadly can’t find any good place close to me in Baltimore that has smooth or leveled roads. Might try a few parks, but so far I had to go about 20 laps around a track/field :confused:

2 Likes