War Machine 43 X 9 1/2 - Leds & headlights | red 83mm Flywheels | 5065 270kv Sensored | Single Drive (Compleated)

I still have my Pokemon deck to wrap up…

And have a few others in the works :wink:

1 Like

I’m in love with the griptape and those lights :heart_eyes:. Only thing missing is an integrated speaker :slight_smile:

Next build … Getting the parts now

Here’s a quick preview ride of the War Machine during the day…

Featuring @Kaly’s remote

Stay tuned for the complete video :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Final build video

https://youtu.be/MqkUmfxerb0

5 Likes

Centerfold shots

5 Likes

Rage against the machine makes it even better.

Sick build man!

1 Like

Thanks @Blasto … Had to back in archives for that one…lol

Dayum! That’s dopeness. You’ve outdone yourself on this one. The whole theme, design and lighting is awesome. I especially like the scattered laser since it gives the effect of the rocket shooting sparks. It would be even cooler if the “sparks” had some kind of motion or flickering effect to enhance the rocket thrust look. Do those lights have any dynamic features like that? Either way, it still looks great.

Something about this build just kind of makes me feel happy. Maybe it’s my my love of ESk8ing, maybe it’s my love of freedom, I don’t know, but it works. And excellent choice of music for your video. :thumbsup::metal:

@Mobutusan thanks my brother…

Unfortunately … The lasers don’t have any special effects…id have to put something between the power and the lazer …which I guess I could do…but maybe in the future

But on this build I only have and on off switch…usually I have a remote and have the lights blinking or something…but we kept it simple this time…

Not sure what build I have next but…I ordered something new that I wanted to try out…cause of you like LEDs…the future build I’m planing will be over the top…I hope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m Happy it makes you happy :metal:t2: and that’s one of the points of my builds… I want it to evoke some type of emotion…and I got that a lot from people when I built my Back to the Future board…Lots of “Holy Shit thats Dope”…I just took another test ride tonight to check the truck adjustment I made…Dude in a pickup truck stopped me …he wants me to build him a board … I’ve had people stop in the middle of traffic to talk to me and ask questions

Wow thats awesome man. Pants down!!! I gotta lean how to hook up those lights

How do you tuen on and off those light? A button on the board or you somehow integrated it in the controller?

This time a simple switch … But usually I have a remote .

The little switch is for the esc

2 Likes