Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Did you try tin snips? These things cut through almost anything like butter. images(2)

Anyone have 1 Black 90mm flywheel clone?

UK, any beaten or old parts welcome

What do you need? I think I have a couple parts laying around.

If you have a 3D Printer, I will trade it for some PLA parts or something

in the US 10 charc

I don’t have a printer sorry. Been very close to getting a Creality Ender 3 though. Nothing in particular really just stuff you’ve thought about throwing out etc

Anybody have a hand full of steel countersink inserts? (USA) And 2 feet of red&blk 10g wire?

TB218 trucks or anything with long axle

anyone got a old Torqueboards V3 mount laying around?

40074228_426698687855790_703152013973651456_n

Anybody have any 12mm wide 265mm long belts?

@dg798

1 Like

Anybody has a spare Evolve bamboo enclosure lying around that I can use for this Evolve One build I’m starting?

1 Like

Does anyone have 2 sets of the newly released @Hummie Hubs that I could use for a 4WD build? I obviously could cover shipping, maybe exchange some 3d-printed motor mounts. Lol :wink:

1 Like

Dude what happened? I thought you were buying carvons, then you were buying hummies. Now you’ve bought neither? What?

2 Likes

He buys everything. He could be buying a trampa kit next week and it wouldn’t surprise me.

3 Likes

This is crazy. I think @uigiroux tropical bug fever is getting worse than mine.

1 Like

…jaaa…ja… :joy:

I was buying Carvon’s, but got tired of the no communication, then went for Hummies, which I still would like, but I needed at least 97mm wheels, so I had to back out. Currently I have 2 TB 6380’s and am working with @moon to develop a 3 gear drive train. Next build, if I ever get to it will be with Hummies hubs. Lol. Oh I did try a Trampa setup, but it was not for me… Currently have one of Hummies decks with another of the newer ones on the way. Also got 100mm Boas, TB 218, dual ESCape’s with dual enclosure, NESE Modules for 12s4p, Firefly remote from @SeeTheBridges, a DieBieBMS from @Samau18, and @Wajdi new control panel. Just need to get choose batteries and make a custom enclosure and I’ll be set pretty much… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow a DIY build made almost entirely using parts sourced from the forums here, thats impressive

EDIT: just realised how sarcastic that sounded, no sarcasm intended

3 Likes

You are sick!! (and I thought I was the only one buying shit all over the place in no specific order for my scattered and unfinished builds!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: