Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

I used to think pitch meant the height of the connector pins, not the spacing. Makes a lot of sense when you picture the measurement :expressionless:

1 Like

Whose got a 11 pin JST-XH pigtail to spare?

Anybody has a 280mm, 12mm width belt? 290mm or 300mm might be ok as well. I’m in Canada. I can pay whatever, as long as shipping is not $13 for a $4 belt…

I also need a 38t or 40t wheel pulley for Kegel core. I don’t expect to get it for free either.

Still hunting for balance leads for 10s battery

Need an 11 pin jst xh pigtail

Does anyone have a 10s charge only bms for cheap in EU for me?

I might have one of those. I’ll send you an pic of it when I’m home

Edit: nvm I have the PH version

1 Like

Ok so update…im looking for a decent esc setup for dual motors, and a battery/BMS. prefer somewhere in the ballpark of 42-46v. Any battery configuration. I can pay for either item, just not retail obviously. Would be awesome if someone had a focbox unity or something for sale.

Looking for a mini remote receiver. Ebay sells the mini and receiver could under around $20 but shipping will take 4 weeks. All I need is the receiver. Ty.

@torqueboards sells them, shipping from Texas :wink:

https://forum./t/how-to-bind-the-mini-remote/95

https:///collections/remote-controller/products/2-4ghz-mini-receiver

2 Likes

I don’t think you are going to find a unity for under $200

Found one in eBay. For $18 shipping for USA. Screenshot_20190408_215757

1 Like

You asked for a receiver, not both pieces. The receivers are hard to find.

The price is so cheap I might as just buy the whole set. My remote power switch is acting up anyway.

1 Like

@b264 got his brand new $18 Mini Remote from TB on their last Cyber Monday! :wink:

1 Like

Looking to buy two black 90mm wheels for the front of my hub motor board. Posted before but seller fell though.

13052 NY USA

ummmm might wanna mention the size?

1 Like

Duh. Thanks… Lol

1 Like

I have 2 red ones if your interested

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ve got BKB’s black 90s. I’ll check when I get home

2 Likes

If I cant find a black set of wheels then Ill be sure to PM you :+1:

1 Like