Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Would be pretty awesome if this was achievable.

1 Like

Just used this app to test the recent batch of Bluetooth modules, and it was a breez. The UI is very friendly as well! Good job!!

3 Likes

Really good and useful app! love it!

3 Likes

Soon!

10 Likes

This is sooooooooooooo cool

1 Like

Will this compile the already existent rides in the app? :slight_smile:

That looks sexy af. Oh lord

2 Likes

Just saw this and downloaded the beta, can someone send me a link to get the Bluetooth unit so I can attempt to wire it and so I can try out this app? Mainly interested in it to track trips and monitor esc status! And good work! Just looking through everything it seems like a well put together user interface, easy to use!

1 Like

@jlabs has them…already wired, just plug and play. If you wanna do it yourself, ebay. search HM-10 module.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks! For 20$ ill just buy it for a plug and play setup, it’ll be here quicker than if I ordered it off eBay anyway. And I ordered another part from him as well so it’s a win win for me lol

1 Like

@Mikenopolis thanks for the shout! This app is wicked cool!

@mxrider9239 thanks for the support, it will ship tomorrow!

3 Likes

unfortunaly, it won’t compile with old rides, you will have to do new rides. Remember its still in beta! Things will change a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

New build with lifetime stats should be out in the next hour, for those waiting :blush:

7 Likes

Great job so far @twan. The new update is sic! Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

One small thing, lifetime stats doesn’t reflect “metric” setting.

EDIT: never mind, restarted the app and it works !

1 Like

I downloaded the app so how do I get it to work from there? Buy an Hm-10 and then what?

You will need one of these HM-10 BLE Device to enable bluetooth on your vesc.

Cool. Any good videos or articles on how to setup bluetooth on my vesc using the BLDC tool?

Pretty simple, just connect the pins on the bluetooth module to the pins on the vesc. BLE GND - VESC GND BLE VCC - VESC 5V BLE TX - VESC RX BLE RX - VESC TX

Set Baud Rate of UART via BLDC tool to 9600 Set App Config to PPM + UART via BLDC tool

Although it sounds like you are on a older firmware, I suggest you upgrade to vedders 3.38 version or acks 3.101 fw versions, newer firmware are more streamlined. Its the same process via the new VESC Tool.

3 Likes

Hi everyone I have my HM-10 module all soldered up per the layout that Scoo_B_SK8 shared. I am running dual sensor motors on FocBox with can bus mater slave. The questions I have are the following:

1. Do I plug into master UART port?
  2. How do I connect the HM-10 in Ack? Do I need to have USB hooking into Master?
  3. Any other special settings for dual data to appear on iOS App?

Kevin

hey @twan could you make support for ackmaniac 3.100 as well? noticed you only had 3.101 :smiley: asking cause i’m moving from 2.54 BLDC tool to 3.1 VESC Tool

1 Like