Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

As of right now I haven’t added can bus support

@Ebisane9 can you link me to the source code for 3.100 I couldn’t find the code for it so I couldn’t develop for it :confused:

I’m running well ran actually his first release with 3.1 firmware on foxbox and it works fine.

I say ran since I haven’t been able to ride anymore since I fell and broke my shoulder. Don’t know if it works with the later version but i’d say go ahead and try it.

I don’t think it is there anymore since he replaced it with 3.101 @Ackmaniac.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t7dl90owz5ccbyl/AAD7CSlrseqWVMTkxu5V7bT6a/Old/ACKMANIAC-ESC-Tool_3_100?dl=0 not even here? @twan he might have a GIT repository for it as well. @Ackmaniac

1 Like

Don’t know this one. Either way I had the mac version and can’t find that one anymore.

That’s the mac version of 3.100, it’s located where his other releases are.

1 Like

hmm too bad i cant get the source code, so I cant see what he changed. why not update to 3.101 and stay on 3.100?

You should be able to find it over on his GitHub repo.

1 Like

@twan what firmware on the VESCs will this run on?

Feel free to tell me to RTFM but please point me to the FM :wink:

I can’t speak for @Ebisane9 but i’m sticking to 3.1 because it has been out longer and therefore tested by more people.

3.101 is pretty new and speaking from experience I rather not update until the later release has been proven more to be reliable.

I have already read a few posts from people whom have upgraded already from 3.1 to 3.101 and the experience of the ride was different with the same settings they had previously with the 3.1 release. This already is a good enough reason for me to stick to 3.1.

I am happy how my board performs with 3.1 and don’t yet wish to mess with it. Until 3.101 has been proven to be more reliable I will wait to update to it. It does include some critical bug fixes so I really do wish to update to this version.

Launch crowdfunding to buy one :wink:

1 Like

All of what @sayekim said. Also the fact that i’m on mac and @Ackmaniac has not released an official mac too. Don’t want to compile it myself, Don’t want to mess up my VESCS. Too expensive :wink: check the repo that @lock linked. might be there, haven’t looked there myself

1 Like

Does anyone have a clue as if I could port the apple watch feature to a fitbit Ionic? They have a SDK available now…

Looks like you can use javascript, css, and svg on it.

Ohhh interesting. I thought he had mac on 3.101 already

Might I Suggest an [integrated ESK8 Calculator]http://calc.esk8.today/()? You already have most of the data parameters in the app already and it would be nice to be able to calculate on the go and compare calculations to real world stats.

As a community we could probably have the info dump (via user permission) to a google excel sheet and export the data to a graph for visual comparison.

nope not yet, don’t think he’s working on it either. I believe the last one was contributed by another community member?

Ok, Will add support for Ack 3.100 & 3.102 probably tomorrow

pretty much all firmwares out.

Will this app get support for changing vesc settings and saving it on the vesc?