Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

Hi @Tomer yes there is, sent you a pm with details, thanks!

If you frequently have these you might want to post it here:

I’m trying to get a comprehensive list and hope the admins will make it sticky.

Need two of these switches in my life. Pm info

Thanks @Xamos1 sent you a pm.

I am interested in one switch as well :slight_smile: could you pm me @goldenHusky ? I somehow can’t, must be because I am new here :confused:

Sure @froqstar thanks for your interest!

Have a few switches left, mouser ran out of the 7530 Mosfets so I have to get them from other distributors, orders are placed but it might take a week or 2.

Do you have any of these still available? I have a 12s 10A battery that has already blown one of my switches from DIY esk8. Shipping rates to the US?

@Trdolan03 Yea I have some available, can ship immediately. Sent you a pm. Thanks!

Hey!

I’m up for one if still available. Shipping to UK please.

Hi @MontPierre sent you a pm. Thanks!

im interested in one. how much would it be ship to the states thanks

Hi @Orz0_0 there are 3 shipping options starting from 10€, I sent you a pm. Thanks!

i’m having a terrible time finding either a single resistor or a series of resistors on digikey or mouser that add up to 1.9kohm at 1w. I’d like to try this though.

Any other sources?

@longhairedboy The 1.9kohm are calculated for rated current of the LED, so if you use a 1.9kohm resistor then 20mA will flow through. Of course you can use a resistor with a higher value like 4,5 or 6kohm. The LED won’t be that bright then but still sufficient in my opinion. The whole resistor thing isn’t that delicate lol

1 Like

oh ok. Thebn i can experiment with a few things they might have in stock locally. Awesome!

Maybe I’ll add a resistor to my eswitch kit too. MOAR OPTIONS.

1 Like

hey i follow you on instagram! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested. Can you ship to Norway?

@feliler Sure, I sent you a private message with the details. Thanks!

Hey. From Denmark here, you got more left?