Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

@goldenHusky I have one of that switch and 1.5k ohm 1w is too small

Thanks man

Do you have any site I can get them

At 1.5kOhm 20 to 16mA will flow through the led depending on how charged your battery is, if the led of the switch is rated for 20mA then you can use that resistor,if not I would check out local stores because paying shipping for a single resistor is meh…

@goldenHusky I am using this wire for my switch is it too small

No, it’s not.

Thanks @goldenHusky

Hello I am working on making my own anti spark switch and ordered this switch. My question is to power the LED on 12s you said to use a 1900ohm 1w resistor. How did you come up with 1900. I think I could figure it out if I knew the voltage drop of the LED but I don’t. I tried finding a 1900ohm resistor on digikey and the only one I can find is $70.00 which doesn’t seem right. Thank You.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072HFHRFM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hi @zblad alright, worst case for the led is when your 12s battery pack is fully charged so the voltage will be 12*4.2V= 50.4V. 50.4 minus 12V (led requires 12V) is 38.4V and 38.4V divided through 20mA (the rated current of most led used in those switches) is 1920 ohms. So that is the minimum resistor value, however it’s better to use a higher value resistor since most leds are bright enough at even lower currents like 10 mA.

Also keep an eye on the maximum dissipation power of the resistor you use.

It’s probably a lot of 5000 pcs then, they also offer them in lower amounts but their website is kinda tricky.

The description of your switch says 230VAC (that is the max. voltage at C, NC, NO) and 12V/15mA for the led rating.

So here it is I got sick of the wire mess and decided to make this. Now I’m worried if the amps are going to be too high. Do you think this will hold up its an electric mountain board with dual vescs. I am still waiting for my switch I ordered.

2 Likes

You could strip some wires and solder them ontop of the traces, would also look sick imo. Dead bug style!

Cool. If it holds, would love to see a pcb print.

@goldenHusky morning the person I bought my anti spark switch from want to sell me mosfet for too much do you have any more switch in stock I need one ASAP.

Ehm, yes I do @Redfire1 just go to my website www.antisparkheaven.com and choose the one you’d like :slight_smile:

Is it possible to get a on off switch on it or the cable connected with stickers so I know where to connect them +,-,NC,NO and C please.

Is this one for a led on off LED I only can afford this one

switch

The discount code doesn’t work

I just ordered that one do I need to solder anything to it and I xt60 connect in male out female

You can use the on/off switch of the switch you currently own, the connections are printed on the backside of the switch so don’t worry, there’s also a simple schematic on my website next to the product picture

Yes it is.

Because it expired months ago.

You will need to solder the xt60 on it, you’ll get what is shown in the product picture + the 5pin cable for the switch of course.

Thanks for your order!

I admire your ability to stay calm and friendly.

4 Likes