Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

@Lebram Sorry, I have no pcbs with fuse pads left.

Hallo! Ich bin dann mal so frei und schreibe deutsch :smiley: Sind die switches noch zu verkaufen?

Hi @Mich21050 es stehen nur mehr die zum Verkauf, die im Shop sichtbar sind. :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, using this antispark allows us to a on/off switch instead of using the xt60 as a “key” correct?

And power does not go to the ecs until you switch it on?

Absolutely correct sir :wink:

1 Like

Are you planning to restock the direct ‘FET’ ones?

1 Like

Yes, waiting for the mosfet delivery atm.

1 Like

Great! Do you have an expected delivery date?

The components will arrive this Friday or Monday, as soon as I have them I enable the direct fet models. So when they are displayed in my shop, you can be sure than I have them in stock and can ship immediately.

1 Like

I am really happy with my Direct-Fet Anti-Spark, just a notice: Why does the PCB have marked twice “+” on the OUT side? instead of “+” and “-“?

1 Like

That’s a printing mistake, sorry my bad. It will be corrected once I order new pcbs. I hope it’s clear where what wire belongs to when you look at the schematic on my site.

1 Like

Ok great thanks, I’m going to get one in the future but for right now since I just dropped a bunch of money to build my my first ever board so for the time being I’ll go with a xt60s antispark key for now but will definitely upgrade to this when I recoupe some funds hahaha what’s the price on this?

Great news @mxrider9239 You can check out the different models here www.antisparkheaven.com

3 Likes

Are you the one selling them ? Everyone looks so glad with your work, I’d rather buy it to you ^^" At least the components, I can handle soldering so if you don’t have time to build it, no big deal :wink:

Thanks @wassimBZ The switches displayed in the shop are available, I’ll also offer a new design in 1-2 weeks.

1 Like

Cool ! :slight_smile: I’ll wait for your build, then, tell me when they’ll be ready :wink:

How do I find #29

@ suwj12 I am new to making stuff like I saw it and thinks it’s cool,I bought a anti spark switch like yours and there is no on off button so I want to install one with led ,I am going to be using dual motors with 5-6 lipo connected in series I am trying to work out what oms resistor to used but can get my head around it,can you please assist me.

@goldenHusky and @rwxr I am new ,and I have one of these anti spark switch which I bought. I am using 2 5s lipo 2 vesc 2 5064 140kv motors,I want to connect a on off switch but couldn’t work out what ohms and V so I bought something off eBay that would give me the same voltage and am for the switch.I don’t know but would like to know what the experts think.

Hi @Redfire1 the Antispark requires an external SPDT type switch, it’s a 5-pole switch and usually has the pins NO, NC, C, led+ and led-.

For utilizing the led of the external switch, you’ll need an additional resistor to limit the current for the led. In case of your 10s battery pack that would be a 0.5W resistor with a value of around 2000 Ohm.

I hope I got your questions right. https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/1/7/17a6168e001710e67c3c93600ebdf507cc210c86_1_690x238.PNG

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/1/1/119fbeb75637a1f5685db411190d6f0f7bde3755.png

1 Like