Vedder Anti-Spark switches for sale (from 18€)

hi. unfortunately i am not planning to make a 200A anti spark

but could you pls describe your build(motors, battery, esc, mountainboard/longboard)?

hi, is not a skateboard actually, is for a boat motor because i couldn’t find anything better anywhere. In case you change your opinion on making a big one, reply me. Thanks!

hi interested in this do they get hot do they need a heat sink, also are the switches latching or momantary?

hi

no, they do not get hot if the current is not higher as the switch is rated for.

switches are momentary

smaller 3 mosfet anti spark (pcb - 58x27mm)

up to 75V, 70A cont, 360A max

• PCB with soldered SMD components (3 mosfets) - 24.5$ + shipping
  • PCB with soldered SMD components (3 mosfets) + led button + heat shrink tubing - 30.5$ + shipping

worldwide shipping with tracking number - 4$

other anti-spark switches:

1 Like

Where do we order

info in PM

Anti-spark with key switch and led indicator.

Up to 75V, 60A cont, 360A max

• Anti-Spark switch with Led Button (with XT60 or XT90; 60A fuse; heat shrink tube; 10AWG wire; 12V LED indicator; Key on/off switch) - 45$ + shipping

Worldwide shipping with tracking number - 4$

1 Like

hello I would also be interested in a spark protection for my efoil, My configuration is 12s, VESC 75/300 Could you send me an offer via pm?

info in pm

Hi there, are you still selling the switches? If yes, I’m looking for one for my eboard - Dual vesc max 100 A continuous and bat is 12s. DM me whenever you are available.

Cheers, José

hi!

yes, i am still selling the switches.

info in PM

Hi all, hi eLDoska,

First of all, I’m acoustician, not electronician (low skills), I did not plan to produce and sell AntiSpark !

I love DIY, so using my little cnc, I have made my first PCB for an AntiSpark, that I’ll use in my future projects.

I’m currently on a ESkate and a BoomBox for friends.

ESkate : 36V, 30A, 9.9Ah (10S3P), dual hub, 2xVESC 4.2.

BoomBox : 48V, 30A, 9.9Ah (13S3P), dual amp, DSP, BT5.0…

Using a Software, I have draw this schematic to get a PCB that I can mill :

The V1 is from the “automatic” PCB maker and the V2 is the same I have re-draw :

The V2 PCB, much more simple ! :

Well ! First tests done @24v, 3A (lab power supply) with a 24v light bulb as a load.

Work perfectly, On, OFF, ON, OFF… Perfect.

But, I have an issue and need your help. (Same thing on V1 and V2…)

The second test I have done is with the BoomBox battery @49V charge.

Battery->BMS->AntiSpark->Voltage regulator->Amplifier->Speaker (not on the photo)

Switch OFF, I connect the battery to the switch.

All is OFF, good.

Switch ON, all turn ON, good.

Switch OFF… It doesn’t switch OFF.

One of the 3 Mosfet stay closed.

Same after 2 more tests.

Did someone have an idea for me, I have low skills in electronics, I’m learning on every issues ?

Should I add a “big” (how big ?) Diode to help the freeweel of the Mosfets ?

Or the problem is located on the Gate ?.. No idea… I need to understand !

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Edit 1: Sorry, can’t post photos…

Edit 2: No link too… dunno why…

There is a “link” (add a H first): ttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1TKHm4nMjUXa6Gy_Gc_AsGyMxDTigYueQ

1 Like

Brother, this forum is in dirt nap mode now. Come ask this on the new forum and we’ll get some smart dudes in your corner.

1 Like

Hi, Where is the new forum ? Thanks.

on Google bro’ @JFK

Never lose your wit Bill, absolute gold across both forums.

1 Like

Hi :wave:

I’m looking for a 100A antispark switch for 14S battery. Do you still have one in stock ?

hi! sure, info in PM

I’m having shit luck antispark switches from online retailers with my 10s setup. Yours look solid, are you still selling them?