USA🇺🇸 ROLL CALL...City and State please...who's where?

Let me know when you get your board running and we can ride some time.

1 Like

Fountain Valley, CA

1 Like

And Music festivals in the Summer.

Rancho Cucamonga CA

2 Likes

Tampa, Florida

Going to Discovery Cove next Tuesday Aug. 8th with my girlfriend. We maybe up for eboarding in Orlando afterwards; any good spots? Want to join us?

Cheers,

Ty

Jess,

Do you know of any eboarding events/group rides in the Tampa area. My girlfriend and I are always looking for a reason to ride.

Cheers,

Ty

From LaGrange Park, right down the road! However I currently reside in Charleston, SC!

So Roll call - Charleston, SC!

1 Like

Sorry, up in Jacksonville for school, @longhairedboy knows the spots

Just made a Tampa eSk8 squad thread! Join up!

2 Likes

Hey, I know I’m a year late but I live in falls church VA. I bet we could also get Ronnie Sarmiento to join us as well!

Bit late as well but I really want to see that Dallas count move from 3 to a much more respectable 4 :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Yeah, let’s definitely plan for a ride… maybe when it’s above 10 degrees outside. :snowman: A few of us rode down the Capital Crescent Trail from Maryland into DC, about 8 miles one-way,

The DC folks put together a separate thread here: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/washington-d-c-metro-esk8-enthusiasts-meetup/11321

We can discuss dates and meetup spots there.

I’m working on a new build this winter, but should hopefully have it completed in the next few weeks as parts come in.

1 Like

Sacramento, ca

1 Like

808 Kaneohe Hawaii

Belmar, NJ

Houston, TX

where @ in dallas? i go there a lot to visit my little brother

Baltimore, MD

downtown Saint Louis, MO