Tampa Esk8 Squad Assemble!

Let’s get organized! Calling all eSk8ers in the Tampa Bay area. If we can amass enough esk8ers, we’ll organize a meetup! Come show off your latest board, exchange tips with other builders, or just enjoy a casual cruise! Let’s make this thing happen! Feel free to introduce yourself and/or suggest possible meetup locations/dates here.

@Michaelinvegas Hit us up with eSk8 Squad Tampa merch! :sunglasses:

1 Like

If we could get at least five or six people to come ride, I’d call that a success. First off, where? Downtown River Walk maybe? A bike trail? Somewhere between Tampa and Orlando? Secondly, when? And thirdly, who can come? How many Tampa eSk8ers are out there?

1 Like

Finally, someone in Tampa, I’m in North Tampa, I did Tampa Bay trail with my son, smoothest spot so far to ride.

1 Like

JoAnn and TyHuelle are usually up for a ride. Our favorite spot is the Courtney Campbell Causeway bike and walk path along the ocean. We will ride anywhere (City Walk/downtown Tampa, vinoy park/downtown St. Pete, Bayshore blvd, Dunedin causway, Howard Park, any bike/nature trail, etc…) since we have both street wheels and All-Terrain Tires. Also love trips to Daytona beach…

Cheers,

Ty

1 Like

Where is that spot? We will sometimes do Flat woods and 7 Oaks.

Cheers,

Tyhuelle

Last time I made a video of us riding on the Courtney Campbell Causeway.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YGFlVOXe36QW0tVGV6QUNndmc

1 Like

Hi @jess.t.moody! Thanks for starting the thread! Should we start a facebook group to help plan meet ups? Haven’t seen one for our area yet and happy to set up! @tyhuelle

1 Like

Great idea! Done and done: https://www.facebook.com/groups/249507372223716/

@jess.t.moody here you go… Tampa is now on the Esk8Squad Store.

Alright! You da man!

1 Like

Hi guys! Just joined the fb group. I’m in St. Pete.

Sweet! Welcome to the squad! Hopefully we can all meet up soon. Details on the FB page.

In Orlando but will travel to Tampa, or anywhere in Florida for the matter. I can also host a group ride here in Orlando - the bike trail is a few blocks from my office and goes to downtown, also lots of cool spots around Disney.

U still coning?

i live in port richey and just finished my 4th board. would luv to do some groups rides. Any meet ups soon. not a fan of FB sorry