USA🇺🇸 ROLL CALL...City and State please...who's where?

How far north? Burbs?

@guyguy yeah up near Wilmette and Winnetka.

20 minutes north of Minneapolis Minnesota. Hope I did that right, it’s my first time

Lol yeah ur ok…

Not so sure about @Pette…he got the wrong continent lol :joy:

1 Like

Really cool thread here. I wonder if there is a way to plot all the responses on a map? Would be cool to see who is nearby!

Agree, I want like this too !!! Here’s a google map we can all add to until we come up with something better… https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nDOkz5X69jLpUnzrHTGxwawi9ik&usp=sharing

2 Likes

One of you guys work on 5th and 16th in Manhattan. Who might that be? I think I saw you w/board leaving work today at 430 (you have a light on the back, maybe in front too) Let’s link up!

Orange county, California

2 Likes

Riverside,Ca (college)/ Oceanside,Ca (home)

3 Likes

how can we combine these threads http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/esk8-map-of-users/10248

Yo I’m from OC, but I go up to riverside a lot to visit my girlfriend. She goes to UCR so I’m in that area a ton. Haven’t ridden around there though yet.

2 Likes

New York, NY

Davis, CA when class is in session. Otherwise, Fremont, CA.

1 Like

Portland, Oregon

1 Like

Due to recent election results, I’ve relocated myself and my family to the UAC base on Phobos, the remaining moon of Mars, which despite being mostly inoperable and infested with cyberdemons is in much better shape than the US will be soon. But i’m still doing business primarily in the Orlando area of Florida.

11 Likes

UAC?? You know you’ll still have to look at a huge orange face on mars too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Put this out on Raptor owners thread. Saddle Brook, NJ Usually I ride in NYC as parking there sucks and easier (and faster) to get around by e-board than drive or Uber. There are a lot of really nice parks in NJ. Have not got a chance to get to the Shore with it yet though. There are Boosted Board all over the city.

Orlando, Florida Here!

3 Likes

San Diego, California. Summer year round

4 Likes