USA🇺🇸 ROLL CALL...City and State please...who's where?

After pretty much studying your post, of your MBS AT Build I have completed my own. I bought a used MBS Atom95 off ebay. I used Alien drive APS 150Amp 6.4KW Twin motors E-board DIY Kit consisting of 170kv motors and 150 Amp Dual ESC. 12S Scram Mechanical Drive Train & brackets parts kit Batteries are FLOUREON 8500mah for a 12S Runs great scary torque. And i have rode pugsley creek park, and clasons park. But mostly sound veiw park. Hope to see you riding.

1 Like

Austin, TX

4 Likes

San Clemente CA

3 Likes

Vancouver Wa, Portland OR here.

2 Likes

@anon94428844 @surprisebirthday @Qwiksand Washington DC group ride?

Sure, I just picked up a BB for modding. Still only have the 4-7mile range at the moment, but that should change.

Denver, Colorado

2 Likes

Next weekend maybe? Who will plan the route we take?

@ra.rend @anon94428844 @surprisebirthday

I’m down. I’ve just got a ratty prototype board up and running at the moment, but I’ll bring spare parts :wink: I’d be able to do this weekend, if it’s sometime Sunday.

Might have just smoked out the Boosted Duals motors. I swear, either these things are specced accurately or I as a 130lbs person ride too hard.

You can borrow this… :sunglasses:

That’s beautiful - I gotta make one of those with my students, they’d love it!

I shot boosted an email. The board still climbs hills, so I’m not sure how bad the melt down was. Magic Smoke was billowing out though.

Sunday sounds good. You a have route planned for us?

Denver, Colorado !!!

3 Likes

North Chicago Land.

1 Like

Venezia from italy Ciaoo

1 Like

Salt Lake City Utah

2 Likes

Bump bump

1 Like

Houston, Texas

Bamboo GT Trampa EMTB