[USA & EU][GROUPBUY] Maytech motors (CLOSED)

Haha good dual 6374s produce wayyyy more power than 6355, I have both and the 6355 setup is just underwhelming

well i hope this is true and now, for science, i will eventually know =P

1 Like

So what was the final decision!? All blank no logo? $100 each right!? Would that include shipping!? Pls let me know ASAP Thank you

Right now only the 6880 will be made WITHOUT the logo. The rest (6374 sealed and unsealed) will most likely be stock and have a logo already. (unless we can get 20 or more on those) The price includes shipping ( EU guys I’m going to try and get everything for shipping for y’all with exception to your country’s taxes and import fees. I wish to get everything collected and the order submitted on the 22nd so we don’t have any new year delay. ( Chinese New Year they shut down for a month ) as long as we submit order at this time we will have no problems.

1 Like

Cool. I have my boy trying to get some 6880s He wasn’t part of the original list. Can he still get in it!?

You bet, we have until the 22nd to get signed up and paid in

Pay in to the pool

Email details of order and shipping address to [email protected]

We have set it up this way so you are not charged a fee to do so.

1 Like

Ok, sorry to anoy you Cory, can you confirm that the 6374 sealed is like the “old” one (8mm shaft), not the new one with 10mm shaft (or the brand new one 6880). Thanks :wink:

The 6374 sealed have the 8mm shafts

1 Like

But they do come in 10mm. image image image

2 Likes

@hyperIon1 send funds to the pool: so we just send the motor price value in the pool? As I have not done that yet (I was waiting for a confirmation on my email to be honest!).

Yes, it’s new to everyone on this group buy. With all the pay by friends and family issues using business accounts. This way you are not charged to pay and we are not charged to receive. The emails will all be confirmed once payment is made. I can confirm I have your email but it needs to be to the [email protected]

If you want 2 you pay in the amount for 2 into the pool, email your information to the email above Motor size Amount Name and address

Tonight and tomorrow I will be working on collecting everything and placing the order.

Each email will be confirmed as payment is made and information is correct.

Is this still on? Can you ship internationally? Should i PM you? Lol

We are shipping international (EU) Sign up on the google sheet and fallow instructions above in the tread.

I was interested in that 5570, could just one be included?

I’ve payed for 2 6880 and 2 6374 unsealed, ive sent an email confirming with postal address but cant seem to work out how to add my details to the google doc… (Coz im old!).

5570 I don’t think it’s a size they offer.

I’ll make sure your on there. I’m working on a master list with all the information ( just not public)

1 Like

I remember it being mentioned in the other thread.

Just to draw everyone in and get on the same page, these are the people who wanted motors. some have paid in, some have not the goal is to wrap up and place an order tomorrow night SIGN UP https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SFG_80N3Vh6DiyYz4zxzJ7Nc9F18wdjqlhyfSJ7HXOw/edithttps://w PAY INTO THE GROUP BUY POOL

EMAIL YOUR ORDER INFO AND SHIPPING ADDRESS TO: [email protected]

@pjotr47 @Mobutusan @indiangummy @gerrycorrado @mannym0e @zeah @Riako