US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Ok thank you

How much for battery % indicator, charger, and on/off switch, and BMS?

Do you have the measurements for the battery yet? Not to keep on that, but just to make sure it would be a good fit.

Does the pulley kit compare to DiYS?

very very similar, I mean the sameā€¦

Cool, count me in for a pulley kit also.

Will do.

Any one else interested?

Whatā€™s the ETA on pulleyā€™s?

Same as all the other stuff. Should be two-three weeks.

Iā€™m in for:

2 trigger remotes 2 motor drive pulley 4 280x12mm belts 2 motor mounts for Caliber II

Okay updates for everyoneā€¦ The batteries are going to be in sleds and laid flat. 2 cells but to but 20 side to side (or 15 for 10s3p). Batteries will be in sleds and should have 2 layers of nickel strips. BMS will have a built in switch, and will come with a 2a charger.

Prices for loaded packs: Battery + BMS + Charger + Percentage Display

10s3p: $185usd (non-final, but pretty accurate) 10s4p: $243usd (non-final, but pretty accurate)

I have roughly calculated the dimensions of the pack, the 3p should be: 132mm wide x 303.5mm long x 10mm high. Again that is rough, and not final but you get the pointā€¦ Batteries are USA only, unless @landonkun is willing to have them shipped to the USA and then take them back to Canada with him.

Let me know who is interested for all items because an error happened with the google form and I cannot see individual responses.

Motor Mounts

What file do you guys want to use? I have my one piece, and Ajay is most likely using the mount that has a left and right version. Any files you guys want to share? Mounts will be sand blasted and anodized black (most likely).

Pulley kits are same as DIY and you can get some extra belts. Wheels are also available. The VESCā€™s are coming Tuesday and I will be sure to test them out. Any questions let me know.

@JLabs, thank you so much for putting them together. Iā€™m totally beginner and this seems to be the deal for my build. I am interested in buying:

• 97mm Flywheel Clones
  • 10s4p Samsung 25R Battery with loaded packs: Battery + BMS + Charger + Percentage Display
  • 2 VESCs
  • 2 motor mounts
  • 2 sets of Motor / Wheel Pulley Kit (Belt, Bolts, Pulleys)

Beside the battery, are other parts still have accurate prices as you indicated above? And when will you have the mini remote available again?

Yes prices are accurate. Mini remotes are now available for pre-orders! If you do not reserve it you will most likely not get one as I cannot keep them in stock.

##Pre-Order Here $30

Iā€™m in for - Loaded battery - 10s3p 2 motor mounts 1 set of 83mm clones Remote 2 pulley kits (16/36)

PLEASE! And THANKS!

In for 10s3p loaded, pulley kit

Sucks that we canā€™t get batteries shipped to Canada. Hopefully someone could do a Canadian group buy for batteries.

@landonkun can save the day. He lives in Canada and said he glcould have them shipped to a US address, and then he would pick them up and drive them to Canada. He would then dispatch from there.

Iā€™m in for:

1 x 83mm wheels 1 x motor mount 1 x pulley kit 1 x vesc 1 x 6374 motor

I was originally in for a lot more, but found a local seller getting rid of some parts.

Iā€™m totally down to help out fellow Canadians if they want me to ship stuff from within Canada. Just tag me here letting me know what youā€™re ordering from JLabs, and then send me a PM as well.

Unfortunately, I cannot. The switch is built into the BMS, and you can find the % display pretty cheap on Amazon/eBay.

Iā€™m still in for 1 10s4p battery pack. When itā€™s available of course