US Group Buy - CLOSED!

I’m ready…

I forgot what I signed up for. Its not letting me see my answers. Also do the wheels come with bearings/spacers and have you reviewed that VESC you tested?

Do we have measurements for the 10s3p and 4p? I im for one battery, but need to make sure it fits in my enclosure.

@landonkun @chinzw I will get measurements asap. We will have to pick one layout, and it will most likely be flat.

@wmj259 The motors and vesc are in shipment, arriving early next week. I will be sure to let u guys know. You also have 87mm wheels, vesc, and a pulley set.

Cool! I think the best layout would be 2 layers, for my case

Yes same here. What does everyone want?

@Plumb77 what do you mean?

As soon as you get the final prices of battery and charger, will sign up.

OK I will be sure to keep you guys updated.

Just characters to fill space I’m ready to place my order

Oh OK haha. You don’t pay for anything when you fill out the form. The only time you would pay for something is through the store.

Flat layout for the battery would be great :slight_smile: But if it helped out more people to get a double layer, I wouldn’t be opposed to that.

Flat layer please!

What BMS is it?

Will there be any problems shipping individual battery packs from US to Canada once you receive the bulk order? I recall trying to purchase a battery pack from a user in the states and apparently they cannot be shipped cross border. Can anyone confirm?

@mm6ix

I’m planning to have everything shipped to the border and drive down to pick it up, since I’m only about an hour away. Where are you located in Canada? We might be able to arrange something where I pick up your stuff with mine and just ship it to you from within Canada.

1 Like

Damn, thank you that would be awesome if we could work things out. I’m from Toronto btw.

1 Like

I would be interested in a flat battery. Will it have an on/off switch?

They will not have an on off switch, I can’t get them less than $40.

Guess I will have to make a loop key. Lol when whill they be available?

I am still trying to get more info. I’ll let u know.