Universal Advanced VESC Remote Control (Photon) - Custom design

Lol I’m so glad to hear that! I was just reading the thread trying to catch up and saw the post saying you were stopping so I just started speed reading trying to find out more, haha. Glad your keeping at it! Will be ordering from you soon :slight_smile:

Thanks yeah I did that.

@Wajdi hey mate! any news about the replacements of our remote?

1 Like

The tracking number that @Wajdi gave me still says that USPS still have not received the package since 22 Nov 18, almost a month.

Its starting to feel like he is not interested in replacing expensive defective parts. Just stringing us along.

3 Likes

Can I connect the Photon receiver on my Slave focbox?

My bluetooth receiver for the phone apps seems to read settings fine but isn’t able to write settings while connected through the Slave Focbox.

I’m on Ackmaniac firmware

Needatmagniet

Yup you can however see my comments. It appears that on some Vesc (mine are Focboxes) either the Bluetooth module or the receiver causes reset issues

1 Like

IMG_1685 @JasperM @Giba I finally received the batch today, it took forever to be done for some reason. :tired_face:

2 Likes

@Wajdi - Mate, some communication would be nice. In your last messages you said you would be sending it in the next couple of days, that was almost a month ago.

I you were waiting for parts to be made I would have been a bit more understanding.

2 Likes

Are you going to get them back in stock soon?

@Wajdi - Ive got the Photon connected with the Focbox Unity. Have a question, Im trying to wire my own existing binding button to the receiver board. Now that you’ve added the micro switch, is it still possible to add the wiring and if so where? I’ve circled one spot where the pinout shows it may be possible. If so, can you explain how? IRECEIVER

Anyone else have an issue with acceleration? It seems that take off and accelerating are causing cogging and it seems like it just loses power momentarily while trying to accelerate unless holding the cruise button and accelerating while cruise is pressed.

I tested to see if it was the controller by using my regular rc remote and the rc remote works fine

I have emailed you through your website not too long ago, no reply there either, the shipping label you printed on 22 Nov has not been updated.

Are you sending this receiver soon? Is there a different tracking number?

Hello @Wajdi, any update concerning the compatibility with the unity ?

1 Like

Still no update. Just continuous excuses of being busy.

Screenshot_20190106-124722_17TRACK

Hello @Wajdi, cool you please answer me concerning the compatibility problem between the Unity and the Photon ? Any update on this ?

Hi @JasperM, your package was sent out a couple days ago 53%20PM

@FredXanadu I’m working on an update to make it compatible with Unity, I still don’t have access to that Esc, only the source code at the moment, but I should be able to get it working pretty soon.

1 Like

So how people are finding the remotes? Worth the buck?

I like the idea of controlling board functions from the remote and not being locked into an OEM remote control.

Its a very good product, but expect to wait 2-3 months for the goods

2 Likes