[UK/EU] 90mm urethane wheels £30

So what size set screw is needed for those knock offs?

They come with screws.

Right, but the grub screws (Set screws) are far too small for the motor pulley. So I’m asking if anyone knows what the real size should be.

I’m guessing M3 or M4

1 Like

I’ll bring the pulley into my local hardware store. They’re a small mom & pop shop, so they seem to have everything.

It’s M4. I tried a screw from another pulley and its M4.

1 Like

I’ve asked the seller to issue a refund. Would I be better off just going through ebay support directly?

Yes. Just start a return claim as “doesn’t match description or photos”

1 Like

They just offered to refund me $6.00 of the $28 CAD total. Hahahahaha. That’s $4.77 USD.

I told them full refund or I involve eBay.

ahahahah That´s what happened to me and I think with @atenner too. But in the end they will full refund

Yeah, first it was us going back and forth directly. I’ve now submitted a ticket to eBay. If they don’t agree by the 25th, eBay will step in. At that point I’m contacting Johnny to see if he can ship some real ones my way. :slight_smile:

Hey you still have a set of these for sale? PM me so I can send address and payment :slight_smile: thanks.

Full refund received!

1 Like

Nice! :+1:

Every time I open this topic I wonder if I’m at the right place. It’s amazing this discussion turned from “PU wheels” through “eBay pulley set” to “how to get eBay refund” :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve still got a few sets of wheels for sale :joy:

What will be a price of shipping to Poland?:slight_smile:

Damn I have recently bought that kit from the same seller xD Why do I always see these topics too late…

PM’d

10 char

Yeah… some of us got refund from the seller :slight_smile: Too bad you didn’t saw the thread earlier