[UK/EU] 90mm urethane wheels £30

Ok so quality control is definitely an issue :joy:

Hey guys! Received today my 2 sets.

The belts are all 250mm. The motor pulleys only have 11 teeth. The grub screws are to small for the holes in the motor pulley (M2 i think). On the plus side they gave me one extra screw for one of the wheel pulleys :joy:

@atenner this worked for you??

Look as sh*it as mine haha. @atenner has received second batch from same seller with slightly better quality ( slightly more expensive ). Do your retainer holes match pulley holes? Mine are slightly off … :confused: At the moment I managed to screw in 4 out of 6 bolts because of misalignment. Done 7 miles on it - so far so good nothing came loose.

Actually one of the wheel pulleys is slightly better. Mine are off too. I only was able to screw 3 bolts.

He tried saying half refund, and I could keep the pulleys :joy: I said no. So tomorrow is the day that I can ask eBay to step in and make a decision. So yea they will give full refund. I’ll confirm tomorrow. Where did your parcel arrive from ? Just make sure you click ‘defective/doesn’t work’ or ‘not as described’ for your reason for return. They will HAVE to pay for return shipping or let you keep the item, with a full refund.

I’ve shaved a bit of plastic off and got all 6 in. Really hard graft to get it central though. Stick with 3-4 in, it won’t go anywhere, and periodically check the bolts

Exactly, after getting 4 in I gave up on other two, really tough plastic and so hard to drill in perfectly through.

I think it came from China. I’ll do that. Although it says “Buyer pays return shipping”.

Back on topic, I received my wheels from @atenner and they look and feel mighty fine, I threw some bearings into them and they were a nice mild interference fit with just my thumbs, good job thanks fella.

I was going to Rit dye them but dunno the navy is starting to grow on me.

AJ

1 Like

So I received my knock off kit from China. Only 11 teeth on the motor pulley and two 250 belts. However, all six of my screws fit perfectly

EDIT: on closer inspection, grub screws are waaay too small. Belts seem too small too.

My kit came exactly the same. Started a return claim and got full refund today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you end up shipping back or did ebay pick up the cost?

Full refund from the seller and kept the kit. :+1:

2 Likes

@zeah @demayod

Guys, can you tell me the dimensions of that retaining ring please? Inside diameter, outside diameter…

Outside diameter: 43,76mm Inside diameter: 25,01mm

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Ha ha beat me to it . . . Stood here like a plonker with no tools lol

1 Like

Sorry man!!! Is there a way to turn on notifications on this forum?

lol bought a digital caliper the other day. Very helpful

@darkkevind Glad I could help

2 Likes

Haha! Digital calipers… Don’t know how I ever made anything without them! Lol