TSG GROUP BUY - completed

I get to many messages :confused: I’ll shoot them your way @Mikenopolis

1 Like

Final hots to order the TSG gear for anyone still interested. I cannot hold items unfortunately

1 Like

@jlabs, does the “BKB” code work on these now that they are over $180? I wanna mention it on the FB post if so

1 Like

hey bud, dont want to swamp you but where is the best place to get updates for this? I dont really have time to scroll through the forum more than once every few weeks…I want to make sure I dont miss an update that would jeopardize my order if its something youd lose money on. Must be a headache!!

It does not apply on TSG gear.

@itsmikeholland I will see if I can organize an email update once I have more info. For important things I will for sure be sending emails to each customer

2 Likes

amazing, thank you! Wish you were located closer, would love to help out with the packaging and processing

1 Like

just made a rather large purchase at BKB, consider a bit of that as thanks for the GB

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

1 Like

@JLabs

Any update on status/delivery date to you? It’s getting hot out, and night rides are calling my name. Lol :slight_smile:

Not yet, I will contact them and see if there is tracking available.

2 Likes

damn tsg sizes run small i got the superlight helmet (on amazon as im in ireland) in l/xl and its not big enough lol

2 Likes

did you go by the tsg sizing guide? https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/5/4/54ae96ed809d00c904390ba44f9affb6b89972c6.png?ref_=lv_ov_lig_pab}

I heard from a little birdie the helmets would be delivered this week…

12 Likes

Was it an African or a European Swallow?

3 Likes

It was actually afropean swallow

10 Likes

any update on pads my knees are naked :rofl:

My bad, it’s all coming at once… Pass, pads, and super lights

5 Likes

i think i’m slowing J down single handedly, just bought a couple more bucks worth of stuff from bkb

2 Likes

Thanks for the support man! It means d lot!

1 Like

I’m in the same boat.

Because of my indecisiveness, and @jlabs’ good prices, I keep going back for more! Every time he’s always super helpful!

1 Like