TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Mouse up to the first posts, theyre all right there

2 Likes

Is it still credit card only? I just have a debit cardā€¦ Would that work or am I SOL, lolā€¦

Credit and debit are both good :+1:

When will you ship the basic protection set?

How many damn helmets does a Brad need

2 Likes

Hey @JLabs I didnā€™t get the invoice you were going to send me, just want to confirm it didnā€™t slip of of your mind.

Blue for day yellow for night. Separate helmet for mtb trails. Half cap for cruising with wife on bikeā€¦ I guess 4? 4 helmetsā€¦

8 Likes

You forgot about the one that stays in the car for when you forget. Oh and the one at the office.

1 Like

And one FF with no visor for summer.

If any of you have placed more than one order please message me your order numbers so they can be shipped together.

I have quite a few that I have paired up but I donā€™t want to miss any. Ones that I have all ready include: 1377/1437 1380/1448 1381/1405 1387/1469 1427/1451 1450/1465

If your order numbers are not above, and you placed more than one order please message me.

do you have a eta yet when they will be shipped(no rush just curious), debating on to buy new visors or not

I donā€™t have tracking as of now, and they are coming over freight because of the large size. I would say a 10 days from now is a good guess on when I will have them.

3 Likes

hmm is it possible for folks to pay a lil extra for expedited shipping for their individual orders once you receive them from freight?

I mean if you want toā€¦ itā€™s gonna be at least $20 more (on top of the extra money I will need to collect)

alright, depends on when you end up shipping them out and how slow or quick the regular shipping is.

:joy: itā€™s weird that YOU are asking this question instead of being asked.

7 Likes

Hey man, did you get my message? Iā€™m not sure if I had the right phone number or not :smile:

@jlabs. Who were you referring to?

I was referring to you, sorry for the confusion :smile:

@jlabs Then no. Didnā€™t get a message :wink: