Trampa Street Carve NYC Style

Just send him an email he will get in touch…

He is always working to get 2 out the door by the weekend, lol… I have a Street / Urban Carve here, had it a few weeks and FREAKING LOVE IT !!!

I’ve had a few minor issues (I bought one of his prototypes) and hes on top of them and happy to help out.

If you search his build thread he offers the Kaly.NYC Street / Urban Carve, motors. battery enclosure, battery packs, controllers, custom builds… hell I bought my latest ABEC 97s from him about a week ago because nobody had them local to me (just outside Philadelphia).

Hope it helps !

-Mike

1 Like

There’s plenty of info if you look at his profile and read through the threads he’s started. And he’s been trying to get his website up and running but he’s been too busy with customer builds to do so, so it’s still under construction, but his prices and some of the stuff he’s selling is in post #77 in this thread.

However, you’d have to email him for a quote on a custom build.

Yeah, as people are chiming in, this guy is awesome but too busy building for customers to get a proper website/shop up and running, probably more of a fall/winter things not primetime summer. Anyway, his custom builds are sick but line out the door to get one I expect lol. Only eSk8 builder I know that had Shaquille O’Neal ride his deck (without breaking it w/325 lbs & size 22 shoes btw) For now, will require some work to research.

1 Like

They come from the UK, they are part of the Flex Revolution esk8 project. But there is a catch, the price is somewhat $59…but the shipment to the US cost $79 !! So its an unreal proposition. Too expensive.

@darkkevind :slight_smile: check the Batt enclosure out.

Got it :wink: Cheers :thumbsup: