Trampa Street Carve NYC Style

I just found a great looking alternative… remember that company that tried to get kickstart founding for a leaning skateboard? Its called Pramash Boards, and their product its called Lean Board. Here are the tires they used for the project.

https://www.pramash.com/leantruckswheels

They are called Lean Wheels and had this distinctive soft rounded profile that I like. According to them: “they are big 108 mm wheels which allow it to go faster and easily go over any terrain, giving it a smooth ride. These wheels are good for long distance push. The wheels have the exact same 8 millimeter bearings as the regular wheel bearings so you can use these wheels on any other trucks. They are so smooth that you can turn your ride into a magic carpet”.

They are a bit pricey. $ 129 US dollars for a set of four. Right now the wheels are out of stock but you can join the waiting list for the next batch that will come later at an undisclosed date. They come in three different durometers (colors): soft greens for good grip (75a - 80a), excellent for cruising; medium blacks for intermediate (80a - 85a); and hard reds for great slide (85a - 90a), excellent for freeride.

2 Likes

new one, 100mm 85a, looks like offspring of MBS and Raptor2 crossover lol

http://www.electriclongboards.co.uk/

That is something new :smiley: good eye

Would you mind sharing your pulley designs with the community?

reminder…

I don’t think he will, I won’t personally do it myself.

He is selling his products at very reasonable price, why don’t you buy him a set? I consider a lack of touch to ask for his own personal design in the name of the community

1 Like

because shipping is crazy expensive to EU and I own 3d printer.

But if that’s the case I will design my own and share them anyhow over here.

the 3d Printed pulley i designed will not work properly and it will brake. you need aluminum ones. i have 40T aluminum insert pulleys with bearing for $25.00 ea and the shipping should not be that expensive

4 Likes

I think they are in fact 110mm !! price about $59 if I can remember

Hey, I’m sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong spot, but I’m also in NYC and would like to purchase one of your custom boards. How can I contact you to initiate this order. FYI, I was refereed through the Evolve Forum where I first saw your boards and components. Thanks, John

@Kaly is at [email protected]

2 Likes

You should also check the NYC eSk8 WhatsApp group. About 200+ in group pretty active, group rides etc. @kaly active there also, I just pinged him you had his gmail.

Awesome! Thank you! I almost pulled the trigger on an Evolve Carbon GT, but then saw his creations. Need to get a hold of him now asap!

12 Likes

Would you happen to know how long it takes to get one together and “out the door”? Is it a long process for lets say a basic street setup?

Really liking this look. Hoping to build my first board here soon.

is this something you can just publicly join?

I would love to fly over and join the NY Street Carve party.
NY is a nice playground for these beasts.

Frank

probably a month, @kaly is busy and in demand lol

I apologize in advance because I didn’t read this long thread, so being lazy and just asking these.

I recently found out about Kaly NYC and his builds. So there is a one month wait time? Is that really a month…or longer?

Also what is his warranty? Why is there so little info out there, he doesn’t have a website or what he offers exactly. What are the specs of his boards, what motors does he use, what ESC, wheels, mounts, gearing ratios, remote, etc etc?