Trampa new barrel

Just found out that my front trucks only have holes for mounting the barrels on the outside I guess the only way I can mount the barrels on the inside in the front is by changing my trucks

1 Like

You could drill the two holes. I did that on mine. I used the Baseplate as a stancil to put the markings onto the alloy. It really depends on how much steering you want.

1 Like

Maximum steering!! My only issue is how many times I have to jump to turn tight corners. I used the barrels last night. Amazing stability on top speed. Absolutely no vibrations and the ride is way smoother. I used to get bad wobbles on bumps going 30 mph cause my setup is pretty loose but no more.

However I did not notice a significant improvement in turning. I still have to lift the front of my board to make most turns >70°

With the inside position, steering is phenomenal.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I was able to drill the holes. It was quite easy to drill through. You were damn right about the steering. My turning radius has been reduced by almost half!! I still haven’t taken it to full speed but now if I lean far enough I fall over lol.

Looks good. I can do 50Km/h with that setup.

1 Like