Trampa mountain board. Buy or build?

It was shipped 3 days after ordering and it took exactly 1 week to arrive after despatch.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what motor guards those are?

The true purpose is motor axle support. Contact nowind if you want more info, though I can tell you now this is going to be custom CNC if you do not have the exact same gear drive and motor.

Yeah no, i was thinking for use with the Etoxx geardrive, but just was inquiring as i had never seen them before and they seem really practical for use with the GD @Nowind, and info on them,?

Any info on what ? Dont see the question (-;

The motor protectors you installed in this video to the gear drive. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/trampa-mountain-board-buy-or-build/72702/17?u=andy87 Idk which infos but it was about it :sweat_smile:

Hehe ah thank you

This Guards are mainly the AS5047 Encoder Mounting Part.

I made some for @Cobber some time ago, not sure if he starts his build already ?!

1 Like

How’s the board going? Did you install your 12s7p pack yet? What’s the ride like?

I have installed the pack and have taken the board for some test rides. Unfortunately I am having some problems with the motors so it is too soon to come up with conclusions. I am working with trampa to get them resolved When I have more news I will let you guys know how it goes.

1 Like

Cheers Taz, look forward to hearing your thoughts on the board.

1 Like

beautiful!!

1 Like

Is this the new pro dual belt mountain board from trampa??

Yes it is.

1 Like

What kind of specs are you seeing from this board (speed, range, etc) also which batteries are you using? Lipos or li ion and which ones ( what arrangement of batteries and which brand) also what range and power do you see from each type of battery and which would be best to use.

It is a 30Q 12S7P. Range is around 40-45km. Top speed, don’t know, don’t care. It is a mountain board, I got it to use off road for jumping etc so it is geared for torque not speed.

If I want to go fast, I have my Evo.

1 Like