Trampa 125mm Gummies are here'ish?

Thanks for the link but I see no electronics on any of them there

Here is a link to their electric boards:

http://www.trampaboards.com/electric-boards--amazing-c-792.html?all=1

So far, so good ! waiting for my 335mm belts and I’ll go shred Paris streets !

10 Likes

@trampa did you sell gummies urethane separately instead of selling set together with hub. i already have superstar hub. i just need urethane.

These are the urban carver or mtb hanger?

MTB hanger. Ultimate (not Infinity)

1 Like

And infinity comes normally in black only… yet yours is white. Yours is powder coated it in white :wink: did you strip the black paint off first? I have similar idea wasn’t sure about existing paint. Tried paint thinners… no good… that’s really on there.

1 Like

http://www.trampaboards.com/the-ultimate-titanium-truck--white-range-with-titanium-axles--kingpin--super-light-p-11148.html

So how do they feel? Different (better?) compared to standard skate wheels?

Different for sure. They feel light, less “bulky” in how they ride. I need to ride them more, probably going to do another 60km this morning with them. There’s clearly a different feeling compared to 107mm Flywheel.

2 Likes

Things roll so smooth… I want to ride it now!!! (waiting for the pulleys)

8 Likes

this one is for ya

15 Likes

What do people think that we are gaining in distance, going from 7inch pneumatics to 125 gummies ?? At the moment i get around 20-25km with 7 inch…

@okp @gogomrrobot Looking freaking awesome :+1:

1 Like

Making those into electric hub wheels might be the ultimate.

Can you say which one you prefer between the gummies and the 107mm Fly Wheel if you are forced to pick one for general everyday use?

1 Like

More speed for certain. Not distance. Batteries the same. Initial acceleration, bananas… but yes, good top speed. There it goes your distance to the drain.

Nice red channel effect

1 Like

Yeah @okp videos are baller…lol that girl/dude @ 0:19

1 Like

Can someone measure the inner diameters and width of the inner “block” of the gummies? And are the tires 50 or 52 mm wide? I see both widths listed on the website. I want to see if these might fit some of the MBS hubs I have.