Torqueboard Trucks 218mm USED or NEW (EU)

Pathetic attempt

Why do you pay vat / import on them? Uk businesses are exempt from quite a lot of that, and you can legally avoid paying them if you reship from ireland.

Not when importing from outside of the EU they are not. If purchasing from an EU company it is possible to supply a VAT number and be exempt from VAT. When you are importing from outside the EU VAT must be paid on the import along with a load of other fees

thanks man, I appreciate you saying that.

the purchase price is not €163 it is € 122.30 including VAT and will continue to be that price once the trucks are back in stock

1 Like

VAT Registered companies claim tax back as input tax though? You should not pay VAT then proceed to charge customers VAT too.

Its illegal to have a perpetual sale whereby the price is always discounted though

I’m not sure where you are getting your information from but you can’t avoid paying VAT and customs duties by importing through Ireland and It is standard practice to pay VAT on goods and services if you are a VAT registered company and you are required by law to charge VAT to customers.

When paying an invoice from a UK based company or when importing a large order of stuff from outside of the EU the shipping company will demand the charges upfront or very soon after delivery, companies can reclaim the VAT amount later on but they often need to have paid the bill months beforehand plus there is a large overhead in terms of time spent and accountancy costs associated with being VAT registered which further adds to overheads.

Nothing is on perpetual sale, although I have been slack about updating the prices of late, this has now been fixed.

Yes sorry, I was looking at the old price that showed up in the site.