Torqueboard Trucks 218mm USED or NEW (EU)

so its a Lithuanian only service :frowning:

looks like i will just need to send everything to your house instead :wink:

1 Like

TB says they don’t provide this shipping method… Even with your post, they say they only ship with UPS or USPS well it must be unicorns then ! @torqueboards

It’s a shipping service that only works in Lithuania so…

yeah, but it’s weird that the dude doesn’t even know that they ship with that ! At the end, he said that shipping parcel existed, but no tracking and for 20 dollars weird answer…

Neither am I aware of the black magic f…kery the service pulled off, but I got my trucks safe and sound directly to my door so I can’t complain really… :smiley:

Are you willing in general to take some orders :blush: ?

1 Like

I don’t really have the stocking space for that… My “mancave” is a 9sqm room filled by a huge table/workbench monstrosity and 3d printers… :smiley:

1 Like

sensible answer!

I was only joking as I know what a massive PIA it would be

1 Like

I mean I could try if I had the space just for shits and giggles. :slight_smile:

I can barely fit filament orders in…

No problem, I understand !

1 Like

I will keep it in mind though. I might contact you later if the situation changes (after I get a huge cabinet or something).

1 Like

@murloc992 - I have no clue how you got that shipping option lol. That’s not even a option.

1 Like

@torqueboards The reason my cost sheet says this:

:laughing:

1 Like

I didn’t mean to be rude @DavidBanner that’s on me, sorry for the offensive comment, it was unnecessary. What I meant is that, for such a price difference, 163€ for me it’s a no go, at least with the knowledge of how much they cost in the US. If you’re selling them at that value there is definitely a market for it in the EU.

@murloc992 are you in any way related to kug3?

Why would I be? He’s not even in Lithuania(anymore). :smiley:

:rofl:

Blockquote

1 Like

Daum kug’s eastern European from what part of Lithuania was he from?

He is for sure Lithuanian, yet last time I checked he was living in London and was vacationing in Japan. Don’t know anything else about him. Haven’t even spoken to the guy, yet I admire a lot of heckin’ good things he and his dad brought to the community.

We’re getting offtopic faster than the speed of light…

1 Like

If we’d like to return to topic we could do it by helping me get some affordable torqueboard 218mm trucks in the EU :joy: