"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

Damn, batch 2

Now I need to sell a few nano x’s

1 Like

So taking a break from battery building today (well until I am done with wheel pullies).

I just got a package from @mmaner with some @dickyho 40t 15mm pullies, some 10mm bearings, a ton of 10mm washers, 4 90mm axles, stickers, and of course two pepperments. The kids stole my pepperments, bastards.

I still haven’t even paid him yet.

If you didn’t already know, Mike is one of the coolest guys on this forum (just read through the Freebies Thread and you will see why).

Be Like Mike.

20 Likes

Gotta be fast :slight_smile:

Its all good, I know where you live :slight_smile:

I appreciate it brother, nice to hear.

8 Likes

Lemmie know how those dickeyho pulleys work out.

3 Likes

Holy crap, I know people have their complaints with running these on something like calibers, but the ability to put bearings in the pulley is unbelievable.

It makes it so easy to get true… aka it can’t not be true (like that double negative @Mikenopolis?)

And for Surfrodz trucks with extended axles it is amazing.

@b264, you are right these are awesome. I want to order a few sets to have on hand.

Wheel with normal spacer,

• 2x 5mm spacers

• additional bearing and appropriate spacers (in my case about 20mm)

Equals unparalleled centering and just soo easy! Uploading…

8 Likes

The devil is in the details.

The black clamps killed me…

So I undertook sanding off the powdercoat with my dremel. Only took two hours. Lol.

My buddy has a tumbler and I will throw them in there for a bit to even everything out.

They already disappear on the trucks now (in a good way)

4 Likes

Love the CF work! Hard to tell the before from after.

1 Like

11 Likes

Looking right!

2 Likes

@Deckoz looking alright?

Next step is hooking up the BMS. That 16ga coming from the negative side is for B- on my BMS

7 Likes

@Sender

What gearing ratio will you be using?

I am debating between 15/40 and 16/40.

Any recommendations?

12 or 15/40. Tooooooorque

5 Likes

Thats definitely what I was leaning towards.

2 Likes

Yeah 15/40 will be epic.

1 Like

Looking epic! Love to hear yet another story of someone going from zero to eSk8 hero. Make sure to slap a helmet on. Those kiddos will thank you later.

1 Like

Balance…

6 Likes

Hopefully natural snags.

So I have my Bms and balance wires hooked up. All the voltages ascend properly taken from the JST plug (so it is in the right order).

But it doesn’t seem to charge…

I have a Waouks 12s charger that I changed the connector to 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel.

When the charger is plugged in LED 2 is supposed to go red for “charging” but it is always gree , even when nothing is plugged in.

The output on the charger seems right though. 50.6v

Any thoughts? The pack is sitting at 41.3V.

@Deckoz @mmaner @darkkevind @smartpeople?

3 Likes

2 Likes

hmmm can’t seem to see anything about the wiring.

If you unplug the bullets on the charge port. What does the voltage read from battery postive and charge negative?(should be the battery voltage)

1 Like