"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

You’ve got no cell protectors on those batteries! :astonished:

You’re better off off-setting those tabs to the side of the cell so they site inside the crevice…

1 strip between each cell is plenty in this situation…

Youbmean on the positive? I have those little red fish paper doughnuts on there. Unless you mean something else

Ooooo, i will put fush paper there it isnt attached yet

3 Likes

My apologies… I couldn’t see them on my screen :confused:

1 Like

Made me panic, lol.

Thanks for keeping an eye out though, that certainly isn’t past me!!!

2 Likes

This is my plan for balance wires

3 Likes

One down, one to go.

5 Likes

8 Likes

@Sender when you solder your balance leads, cover the tabs with a small piece of fish paper, then some kapton or masking. So the corners can’t rip the tape, and/or then later puncture any of the balance wire sheathing

1 Like

Definitely planning to secure them after I solder them on, thanks!

1 Like

Gotcha was just a friendly reminder not to use just tape. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will shoot pictures, please continue with the spot checks, I need it :grin::grinning:

1 Like

7 Likes

Alrighty, so now I have to put on the main leads and the balance wires…

Getting closer. I also need to replace that connector on the charger…hmmm might be a late night.

7 Likes

Damn, now I really want this!

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/for-sale-firefly-esk8-remotes/56558?u=sender

2 Likes

Those looks terribly good, how is the connectivity reliability though? to me thats 100% over aesthetics

1 Like

The problem for the last few months has been the nrf RX, that’s been resolved now. I’m pumped for this remote

1 Like

@mmaner did you go with the protrusion or without?

I am kinda thinking without but, you know, decisions

1 Like

I went with, if I don’t like it I can always crack it open and sand it off.

1 Like