"Tico" *UPDATE*/Red Ember Bludgeon/dual Maytech 6374S 170kv/ FOCBOX/20-60 PSYCHO 6SHOOTERS/ 12s5p bypass 30q/psycho mounts and enclosure

@longhairedboy. Are your motors in stock? I might grab a set now if they ship soon and throw them on until I get some 6374s in from somewhere.

Besides, I want a set for another future build I have in mind anyway.

I’ve used three of these in 6355 and two in 6374. Not a single issue so far. Not cheap though. Ships fast.

collections/electric-skateboard-motors/products/electric-skateboard-motor-6374-190kv

3 Likes

Dude my finger is hovering over the 6380s… I had one 6355 with a clicking noise, I just fixed it though. Haven’t ran it yet. It was just a tip of the sensor board rubbing on the can, but it was annoying AF even just hand spinning it. I have had that motor sitting around for a while. I was a bit turned off by the defect, but after taking alart the SK3s and the TBs… the TB are much simpler. In a good way.

TBH, they just don’t look as cool as the maytechs for the price. I am going to try painting these TB 6355s, if that looks good maybe I will grab those 6380s. Unless @torqueboards has a flash sale on em in the next day. Lol. Then I would would hop on. I have more than enough room on my hanger for that big boy

3 Likes

@Sender What color do you want? I could probably do a limited run for a special edition color. No flash sale for 6380s yet maybe soon (few months).

5 Likes

ehr. mah. gerd.

uhhh yes please. @sender, wat u think?

also, @torqueboards them 6380’s are beautiful!

4 Likes

Whew…TBH anything but black or maytech red. A raw would be cool. I would love to see a limited run! Thank you!

2 Likes

@Sender Raw/Silver? Gold?

We’ll probably be closing all holes exposed to the sides on our new motors. Only holes on the sides will be open that way they are more enclosed.

4 Likes

Oh hell yes! Any combination of those would be amazing!!

Can’t freaking wait!

A combination of raw and polish. Just, Mmmmm.

3 Likes

uhhhh… +1 for gold

3 Likes

Fundamentally I feel like metallic colors are pretty safe and can tie into all sorts of builds and color schemes well. Thats why I am all for any combination of polished, raw, and gold!

BTW @akhlut any updates on your Bludgeon?

1 Like

lol bro i just ordered a bludgeon too :3rd_place_medal: stained yellow with natural edges. can’t wait :smiley:

2 Likes

@Sender

dude, in limbo. my pops moved in due to health issues and ive been getting his place cleaned out and fixed up to rent. snatching rides around the block when i can is the best i can do.

meanwhile, i have all these materials and no time to do…anything. not entirely true, but im moving at a snails pace.

this was supposed to be an epic summer. meanwhile, i havent been to the beach, an NYC or PHL group ride, or anything. just been a summer of suuuuuuck, and looking at peeps having a blast on instagram is my only way to live vicariously these days.

also, congrats! #3! keep living the dream man!

1 Like

wait, you didnt get the 44? im drooling over that shit.

1 Like

Lmao bro i know, just didn’t have the cash to shell out more lmao

1 Like

Guys, since my motor is down, check this out.

I had time to do mock up. I think I might be able to make @psychotiller 6 shooters work on this Lacroix deck . Pushes like a dream on the 107s. 20180624_152821

20180624_152835

20180624_152612

20180624_152623

Those Surf Rodz adjustable base plates are clutch.

45 degrees in the back (15 degrees set on base plate + 30 degree deck)

55 degrees in the front (25 degrees set on the baseplate + 30 degree deck)

@pat.speed @Arch

Edit: Oh yeah, I reversed the motor mounts when I rode it

13 Likes

I use that type for spray paint and it is great

1 Like

I’d buy a set if those, especially with a sealed can.

2 Likes

Looks great man, but I think you meant @pat_arch

2 Likes

Yesirree, thank you

1 Like

THANK YOU @Sender this is awesome, my brother! whole reason I haven’t started our LaCroix build is because Jamie and Dave turned me on to SR and I can’t go back.

@psychotiller think we can do this with shooters? I’ll ship the LaCroix tomorrow to you to check first, if you’d like.

Stoked!

4 Likes